Chapter 15 - Desperate

Tini

Over a week I had to see, how Jorge was so desperate, he drank alcohol all the time. Whisky, Tequila, Beer and no idea what else. I barely saw him these days. I really felt sorry for him, but I didn't want to be his toy. Javi and I were happy, happier than ever before and I saw a chance, that maybe this time, everything could be better. He really has changed and he became the person, I fell in love with.

Near his house was a little park and I suddenly met Jorge. "Tini?" he asked and I sighed. "You're drunk again! Come on, why are you doing that?" He was together with Stephie and nothing changed. Even our kiss could have been an act. "No idea. Just for fun." He replied. "Jorge, I'm serious. You know, that's wrong. Tell me the truth." I demanded. He came closer to me and stared into my eyes.
"You know the truth, but you're not listening to it. You're listening to your mind, but you should believe, what your heart tells you." He said and moved on. I couldn't say anything. Nobody told me anything like that in my entire life.

But what did he mean? With the truth? That he loves me? No I shouldn't. I shouldn't listen to my heart again. I did, and now it's broken. I can't do this anymore.

Jorge

Now I told her, but it didn't feel better. No, I felt miserable. Don't know, why, because of Tini or the third Tequila or what else, but I hoped, that someday Tini would choose me instead of Javi.

Sorry for that short chapter, next time it will be longer