Chapter 13 - The Kiss

Tini

It was hours after midnight and so many people were at this place, I had to go outside. There was fresh air and I nearly was alone in the huge garden. I sat on the ground and watched the stars. They were beautiful and the moon was shining bright.

"There you are!" someone behind me said and I turned around. It was Jorge. "Yeah. It's wonderful out here. I almost got crazy in there." Jorge laughed and sat himself next to me.

Jorge

She was sitting alone in the darkness and I just had to sit down next to her. First I thought, she was sad or something, but when I saw up to the sky I could easily imagine, why she preferred sitting here.

I don't know why, maybe because of the wine or because she kissed me before, well I just carefully stroke her hair out off her face. "Jorge?" Tini asked and I only saw on her lips. I really wanted to kiss her right now. Wait...what? "Tini?" I asked back. "There's one thing I wanted to say. This kiss on my birthday..." She hardly could speak on. "Was... was it...?" I smiled. "It was perfect." I said, laid my hand on her cheek and pressed my lips on hers.

Tini

I couldn't move. I...I couldn't get it! Jorge kissed me! He liked me, even loved me, like I loved him. My entire body was on fire, when he laid his lips on mine and I lost my mind. Everything I could think about, everything I could feel at this wonderful moment was Jorge. His kiss, his breath and his fingers on my skin. I sighed happily and pulled his head closer to me. This moment could have been perfect and must have never ended, but... his phone ringed.

He looked on the display. It was Stephie. "Sorry, but I have to take this." He said, stood up and went to the next tree. I watched him, sad and angry, how he was talking to his girlfriend. Tears came into my eyes. Why could I even think, this was real? I was so stupid. What could he even want from me? That's right, nothing! With a broken heart I sat up and finally left. I didn't want it to get more embarrassing and ridiculous.

Jorge

The kiss was incredible! It was magical, I was banned. But something had to destroy this amazing moment. In this case, it had a name: Stephie. I nearly wanted to break up with her, but it sucks doing such things on a phone, so I planned to do it later, then I could do it personal. She deserved my honesty. Also I wanted to be fair with her.

Stephie just told me some unnecessary crap and I couldn't believe it. That's everything? That's why she interrupted the kiss? In that moment I really hated her.

When I went back, I wanted to tell Tini, I would break up with Stephie and nothing has to stand between us, but when I arrived, Tini wasn't there anymore...

I'm so sorry, I didn't update for many weeks, but I really didn't have much time.
I hope you like this chapter