Chapter 1 - A good message

Tini

I have always loved what I was doing. When I was little I sang for fun and joinedthe theater-class. My dream finally came true, when I got the role in Violetta. At the time I just could hang the telephone up before I shouted and danced in the whole house. Yes, that was before this chaos of feelings.

The next day in school I was totally excited and my thoughts drifted away all the time. Of course, only in the classes I didn't like and when the teachers bored me. History and biology was okay and music, which was my favorite. But I hated physique or chemistry and I also couldn't really concentrate on math. With all the languages I haven't any big problems, because it's part of my dream. I want go to Hollywood and touch the entire world with my music.

My BFF Cristiana was also excited, even if she couldn't THAT freak out, because of the other students, who would think she was crazy.

“You need tons of dresses and make-up.” She meant. “There they have enough costumes and their own stylists.” I said, shaking my head. “That doesn’t matter. Soon you’ll be a star, you shouldn’t look so boring.” She was still determined. “Thank you very much, Cristiana. You look pretty nice, too.” I replied and she laughed. “No, I meant, now you have to dress like a diva, so everybody admires you. I think, red High Heels, Hot Pants and Top with a low neckline.” My best friend was completely in her element. But I shook my head. “I don’t want to look like a prostitute. I want that they think I’m good at my job, not that they think I’m hot or something.” I clarified and Cristiana looked sad. “Okay, you’re right. But can we still go shopping?”

We went for shopping in our hometown Buenos Aires and I got a call from the director of Violetta. In the afternoon I have to come to the Set and now I was a little bit nervous. What might the others be like? All the actors I saw so far were much older than I was. I hope they’re nice, I thought and must laugh about myself. Since when was I so nervous and shy? So I convinced myself, that all of them have to be very nice and I would become friends with everybody in no time. What would I do without my exaggerated optimism?