Chapter 17 - Estefania

Tini

I'm happy.
That's what I wrote to all my friends, after I and Jorge got together. It was three months ago now, but nothing changed. I still loved him like the first day.

We bought an apartment and we played in the third season of violetta. It was cool, because then I had the chance of playing two characters. Violetta and Roxy. It was fun. Leon didn't know, it was Violetta, but Jorge swore, he would notice immediately, that it was me. So I wanted to know, if he was right, so I devised a plan.

On Saturday Jorge and Nico met at his place (Nico knew about the plan) and I had enough time to disguise. Jenna helped me and after an hour I was a completely different person.

I was a gothic girl with black hair and nearly white skin. Everything I wore was black. Honestly, when I looked into the mirror, I didn't recognize myself.

"Okay, now try to change your voice. But let it sound natural." I changed my voice as she said, but it sounded weird. "Okay. Well...luckily we have time." Jenna said and I laughed. I really had to practice.

"At last, we have to find you a new name. Like...Mary?" "No, not Mary. That's English! And I can't speak in English accent. That would be too easy for Jorge to find out." "So, what name would you like instead?"

"Alexa. I kinda love that name." "Okay then. Alexa, it's your turn."

I went to the bus station and waited for Jorge to come. There he was. Finally! He sat next to me and I was listening to music. Of course, with Jennas phone.

I "accidentally" dropped my ear-phones and Jorge picked them up.

"Oh thank you so much!" I said with my other voice. "No problem." "I'm new here. Can you show me the way to the central station?" "Yeah, sure! I also drive to the central station, so I can take you." "Thanks. That's very nice. What's your name?"

"I'm Jorge. And who are you?" "I'm Alexa. I'm visiting my aunt here in Buenos Aires."

Jorge

Alexa was kinda cute, but she reminded me of someone else. We talked a lot and when she laughed, I finally knew, who she was. Then I was completely sure about that. I knew that laugh, I knew that smile and I knew that girl.

Must say, she really worked hard, I nearly didn't recognize her. But I did! I was a better boyfriend than Leon.

We jumped off the bus and walked the test. I stopped at our apartment and showed her the right direction. "You have to go that street, then you have to go right and then you can see the central station." "Thank you. Bye then!" She said and smiled. She wanted to leave, but I stopped her.

"Wait a second." I came closer and she looked surprised. I laid my hand on her hip and my lips on hers. "You were good, but not good enough." I meant and grinned.

"Since when do you know?" "Since we entered the bus. When you laughed." "Really?" "Yes. You know, I know your laugh out of hundreds."

Tini

"You wanna come in?" he asked and laughed. I entered and he closed the door. "I'm a terrible actress!" "No, you were perfect, but you are Tini and you won't change. And I will always recognize you."

He took off my wig and kissed me again. "I love you, Tini. I will always love you." He said and kissed me harder.