Chapter 7 - The night which changes everything

Jorge

I thought so intensively about Tini, I barely noticed, Stephie already got home. “Oh, you are here already.” She said and destroyed my thoughts about Tini. Luckily she couldn’t read my thoughts. “Yes. How long have you been at home?” I asked her and stood up from the couch I lay in before. “Five minutes, I guess. Didn’t you hear me?” I shook my head slowly.

“I was thinking.” I explained and hoped, she wouldn’t ask further. But she did unfortunately. “About what?” she asked and I sighed. I didn’t want to tell her, but I also didn’t want to lie to her, so I told her the truth. “About Tini. She seemed to be confused and unhappy. But nobody wants to tell me why and I assume that it is my fault, why she behaves that way. I am pretty sure that Mechi and Lodo know.”

“You think quite a lot about this Tini. It would be nice, if you think about me, as well.” Stephie replied angry. I sighed. “We are close friends, so I can think about her every time I want to. And I don’t want our friendship to break without knowing why.” “I am sure, she does this on purpose. She just needs your attention. Very smart, that girl.” I didn’t like her to talk about Tini like that.

“Believe me, she would be the last one, who likes to occupy center stage. Furthermore everybody loves her, so she already has enough attention.” “And so do you. I knew it!” Stephie was jealous again. She was always jealous. Mostly because of Tini. “Stephie, we are just friends. I cannot understand why you are like this.”

Stephie was angry – no idea, why. Her jealousy was barely endurable and unnecessary. Tini and I PLAYED a Love-couple, but this doesn’t mean it’s for real. And I liked her, but I didn’t love her, she needs to understand that. I mean, it always was okay for me either, when she spent time with the boys at the college. And I wasn’t jealous at all. Stephie had to trust me like I did.

Tini

Cristiana persuaded me following our plan tonight. Mechi and Lodo wanted to come with us, of course. Mechi wanted to see, how I go catting, how she called it. They also wanted to be sure, that I picked a hot and cool guy. Lodo justified it with the reason, that Jorge wouldn’t be jealous because of an ugly and silly idiot. She was absolutely right. I nodded, but I thought, that I would never date such guy. Not even for Jorge.

Mechi knew the best parties in the entire city. And that’s why we went to a party at the beach of Buenos Aires. The DJ only played the Charts and everybody danced. Mechi had – like always – connections, so they let us in and we even could drink alcohol. I must admit I never liked alcohol very much, but it really helped me chatting with guys I didn’t know. I also had to pretend to be older.

I only needed a few drinks to get chilled. Just half an hour later the girls found me dancing and flirting playfully with a guy. He was really cute, why I forgot the reason of all this. I forgot why I was here. I forgot Jorge. The guy’s name was Javier and he was nice, funny and really sexy, although he was just one year older than me. I always was into older guys – even before I met Jorge. He insisted instantly that I called him Javi and then we talked for hours, until after midnight.

Javi gave me the feeling to be desirable. This feeling I wanted to feel with Jorge, but I never did. For Jorge I was just a good friend, somebody with who you can have a fun time, but not more. Javi was different. He was obviously interested and flirted with me all the time. But, was I actually ready for a relationship like this? Of course I am, I dismissed this dumb thought. If Jorge would have asked me, I definitely have said yes. I wouldn’t have hesitated a second.  

I would have cried “Yes”, then I’d have run into his arms and I would have kissed him passionately. What it may feel like, when he didn’t kiss me according to the screenplay?

I don’t know, what was the reason. The alcohol or the fact that Javi was so damn cute… anyway the next day we were going out. Usually I never did such things in that short time, but I did have a good feeling when I was near him and I was sure we would be a great couple.

(This "Javi" in my story is my version of Tini's friend in reality, who is Peter Lanzani. But i wanted Tin's boyfriend to be unknown and not famous. I also wanted him younger, so i needed to invent a new character and called him javier, just in case you wonder why his name isn't Peter) :D

So, this chapter isn't as long as i thought, but i hope you still enjoyed reading it. ❤❤❤