Park Jimin

"Gulf, are you okay? "

"I'm fine. "

"What happened? "

"Nothing."

"Gulf."

"What? "

"Stop being passive aggressive. "

"Mew, what's your problem?  I did as you wanted in the event still you aren't satisfied.  What else am I supposed to do?"

"Gulf, did Lhong say anything to you?"

"No."

"You have been upset since you talked with him. "

"Is he your friend? "

"Not really. He is my ex boyfriend."

"What the hell? You never told me."

"We never talked about such stuff. "

"Still you should have told me."

"Gulf you are being unreasonable. We never shared anything about our love life. How can I tell you out of blue about my ex bf? "

"Why is he here? "

"He's close family friend. "

"Yeah right. They all are always close family friends."

"Why are you angry, Gulf? "

"Does it even matter? "

"If it didn't, I wouldn't be asking you."

"I don't like him. He's mean. "

Mew chuckled at that, "Okay, don't worry, you won't have to talk to him anymore."

"How did I do? "

"You were perfect, Gulf. Eva might believe that we are together. I'm sorry about the comment she made earlier. You didn't deserve that. I'll make sure it never happens again."

"It's okay. She apologized. That's fine with me."

"You are too kind for this world, Gulf."

"I know. Here I'm an angelic soul living in this dark world."

Mew couldn't help smiling at Gulf's dramatic antics. Their life at college had taken a drastic turn. Everyone was talking about Mew and Gulf dating. Some were happy for them and some were being jerk. No one dared to say anything to Mew but Gulf was different matter.

Gulf had dated a lot in past and even though he was in a fake relationship people didn't stop flirting with him. One of them was Mark. He had been following Gulf around for a while. When it was evident that Gulf wouldn't reciprocate the feelings, he turned nasty.

"Why are you acting like you are some hot stuff? " Mark sneered at Gulf.

"If I'm not then why are you following me around like a lovesick puppy? " Gulf retorted. He didn't want to be unkind to anyone but Mark had been really rude to him lately. Just because he didn't return his feelings doesn't mean Mark has right to treat him like this.

"Oh please, don't flatter yourself. I heard that you easy so I thought I would get a taste too."

"Shut up. Don't you dare talk to me like that."

"Why? Isn't it the truth? How many people had f***** you? "

"Mark, don't make me punch you."

"Awww, did I hit a nerve? Why? Are you feeling ashamed? Didn't feel any shame when you go around like a hoe all the time? "

"Mind your own business. What or who I do isn't your concern. As for me rejecting you, bitch please look in mirror. Like you could ever get upto my taste." Gulf left a fuming Mark behind.

He had enough. He really wanted to punch Mark but he knew violence would get him no where. He didn't want to create problem for his parents. College violence was really a big issue. He hated how people treated him like a trash all the time. One mistake and they were all over him like vultures.

All it would take is one word to his father and he could ruin them but he didn't want to use his family's money and power like this. It's not right. But these people were getting on his nerves now. He needed to teach them a lesson.

"Hey, Gulf. I needed to talk to about Mew." A boy approached him when he was going to cafeteria.

"What?"

"It's important."

"Okay. What is it? "

"Not here. Somewhere private. "

"Okay."

They agreed to meet after college in nearby cafe. Gulf reached there and the boy was already waiting for him.

"Hello."

"Hi, Gulf. I have something important to tell you."

"Okay, go ahead. "

"He's dating you for a bet."

"Huh? "

"I know he rejected you when you proposed to him. "

"How do you know that? "

"I'm close friend of Sarawat. You know Mew tells Sarawat everything."

"Okay, so what is this bet? "

"After he rejected you, he told about it to his friends."

"I thought Sarawat was his only friend."

"Well in a way he is but Mew hangs out with other crowd too. You know, the business client's children. They made a bet that Mew couldn't get you to confess to him again in 3 months time."

"What? I don't believe that. He wouldn't do this."

"Gulf, I know it must be hard to believe but it's the truth. He got you dating him by lying. He told you to fake date him, didn't he? "

"W-what? How did you know? "

"Because he discussed this with his friends. Eva did like Mew but she isn't crazy about him like he's claiming. She confessed to him and they even dated for few months and then they broke it off. She has moved on."

"But he told me she wouldn't leave him alone. He looked so stressed."

"He lied to you. His friends said that a guy whom he had rejected once would never confess to him again. Mew took that as a challenge. He made a bet to make you confess to him again in front of his friends. "

"I can't believe this. How could he do this? Do you have any proof? I just can't believe it without any proof. Mew has been kind to me so the least I can do is hear his side of story. I can't believe anything unless I talk to him."

"Sure, Gulf. I understand that. I'll give you proof."

"Why did you tell me this? "

"I heard about this from Sarawat and it angered me. I don't know you but this sort of behavior isn't acceptable. I know it's none of my business and I'm meddling in your affair but once I knew about this I couldn't just sit and not do anything. I wanted to at least tell you everything, what you after this is your choice. "

"Thanks for telling me. If it's true, I'm grateful to you for letting me know. What's your name? "

"Park Jimin."

"Thanks Jimin. I'll leave now. Can I have your number so that I could contact you? "

"Okay." They exchanged their numbers and left.