Suspicious

Gulf couldn't get Jimin's words out of his head. He found himself doubting Mew all the time. Mew has been kind to him all this time but still fake dating was weird in itself. It raised so many questions. He wanted to go and ask Mew directly but obviously he wouldn't admit to it even if it was the truth. He needed to find out on his own. He won't confront Mew until he had proof.

Mew was taking him out for dinner tonight as a thank you for helping him in that charity event. Gulf was chuffed and wanted to look good so he went shopping with Tine. They went to Phoenix Mall and were busy trying dozens of clothes when they spotted Mew and Lhong.

They were talking about something and laughing quite merrily. They didn't look like ex boyfriends. They looked close.

"Isn't that Mew? "

"Yeah."

"Who's with him? "

"Lhong."

"Friend? "

"Ex-bf and family friend."

"Are you jealous? "

"Why would I be? He's not actually my bf. I shouldn't care who he meets with."

"Right. I hope you actually realize that."

"You talk too much. Let's finish shopping. I'm getting tired."

"Sarawat proposed to me." Tine announced out of blue. Gulf almost tumbled down the stairs because of shock.

"When?"

"Last weekend. "

"Are you crazy? "

"Why would I be crazy? " Tine asked baffled.

"Why are you telling me that just now? Why didn't you let me know immediately? How could you keep it secret? You really are sneaky. Oh my god, I can't believe you actually didn't tell me for 6 days. Unbelievable."

"Gulf, stop being dramatic."

"I'm being DRAMATIC? My best friend of 15 years didn't bother to tell me that his crush proposed him, what do you expect me to do?"

"I haven't replied yet. I was still thinking it over. "

"TINE!!! You haven't replied to the guy for 6 DAYS? What's wrong with you? "

"Let's get out of here first. People are staring at us. I'm sure they think we are crazy."

"You are. "

They went to the food court and Gulf placed order of veg burger, French fries and cola.

"Now spill. "

"When you agreed for that fake dating, Sarawat had been calling and texting me a lot. We meet in college during lunch. We even went for movie once. When you went for that charity event with Mew, Sarawat took me out for dinner. He proposed me there. "

"Wow, how was it?  The proposal. "

"It was nice and sweet. I didn't think Sarawat could be sweet. His proposal was all my favorite lines from novels  and decoration of cafe was BTS themed-"

"I'm going to marry Sarawat." Gulf suddenly exclaimed.

"Huh? "

"I just heard BTS, do I need to hear anything else? "

"Gulf, you are something else." Tine couldn't help chuckling at his best friend's love for BTS.

"Is he an army? "

"No, apparently he thought that I was BTS fan. He saw my post on instagram where we both went for concert last year. "

"He insta-stalked you? "