City Of Love

"Mew."

"Yes?"

"Why are you cleaning the house at 5 am? "

"I woke up early so I thought I would-"

"Mew. I have already told you that you don't have to work so hard."

"I was just awake so I thought I would-"

"You slept around 2 am last night and you woke up at 5 this morning. You aren't sleeping well enough."

"Well-"

"No, not another word. You're coming with me to bed and you won't get out until 12 today."

"But office-"

"I have already talked to uncle. You are resting for few days. No more working at home or office."

"Gulf, I can't just-"

"You can and you will. Don't argue with me and go to bed like a good boy."

"You're treating me like a kid."

"You're acting like one."

Both of them headed back to Gulf's bedroom and got under the cover. Gulf cuddled by resting his head on Mew's chest and wrapping his arms around him.

"Mew, you really don't believe whatever bullshit that jeel told you?"

"Hmmm?"

"I'm talking about Perth."

"N-no."

"A part of you believes him."

"Gulf, it's not like that. I mean some of things he said were true."

"Mew, I love you. Even if you won't cook for me or take care of household chores, I'll still love you. Even if you don't work hard to please me all the time, I'll still love you. Even if you aren't perfect, I'll still love you. Because that's how much I care about you. You mean so much more to me than you can imagine.

We both are in this relationship and we both have to give our best to make it work. Even there's something troubling you, I'm right here, Mew. Come to me. If it's hard to tell me, then talk to your parents or Wayo. But please don't trust anyone else when it comes to our relationship. No one knows it better than us."

"I'm sorry, Gulf. I don't understand how could I have been so stupid."

"It's not really your fault and I'm not angry with you. He was your doctor, of course you trusted him. You didn't do anything wrong. Don't ever doubt our relationship because we've been through a lot and yet it couldn't break us apart."

"Gulf, you're truly precious. I'm glad I'm the one who gets to hold you in my arm."

"Mew, I have an idea. Let's go for a vacation."

"Suddenly?"

"We need a break. Too many things have been happening to us lately. It has taken a toll on both of us. It would be refreshing to just travel. My semester exams are over so I have some time off."

"Okay, I think that would be great."

"So where should we go? Hawaii? Las Vegas? Singapore? Paris?"

"Woah, sounds like you're planning for our honeymoon."

"...... "

"......"

"Is it too early to be making wedding jokes?" Mew asked sheepishly.

"Bold of you to assume there would be any honeymoon."

"Babe, are you saying you won't marry me?"