Glimmer Of Hope

Mew refused to go to college so they stayed at his apartment for 3 days but now Gulf had enough. They would occasionally kiss but nothing more than that. Mew wanted more but Gulf felt they weren't ready for it yet. They were emotionally vulnerable right now and taking the next step on their relationship at this moment won't be a wise decision.

"Mew, we need to go to college."

"We will but not today. Tomorrow for sure."

"That's what you said yesterday and day before yesterday."

"Tomorrow definitely but not today."

"Why not? "

"I'm not feeling well."

"For someone who isn't feeling well you look too energetic."

"Not all illness show on face."

"Exactly. That's why you need to tell me what's wrong."

"Relax Gulf. I'm just not in mood to go."

"We are going to college and that's it."

"I'm not going and neither are you."

"Mew, you are irritating me now. Don't act like a kid. We have already been absent for 3 days. I got call from my HOD (Head of Department)."

"Gulfie, let's enjoy just today. From tomorrow we can go to college. I want to spend today with you. We can cuddle."

"I don't wanna cuddle with you."

"We can do other things too if you like."

"Shut up. Fine we won't go to college but you've to go somewhere with me."

"Sure wherever you want."

"Then get ready."

Mew went to bathroom for showering while Gulf called his friend, Minho who's father is well renowned psychiatrist. He had talked about Mew with him and he had suggested that he should meet Mew to decide how to help him.

"Minho, can I bring Mew today? "

"Let me talk to Dad."

"Sure. Thanks bro."

After some time Minho texted him.
'Gulf, Dad said you can come after 12 pm.'

All he had to do now is convince Mew. It wasn't going to be easy. For them to find a solution, Mew first needs to admit that there's something wrong. Gulf had waited patiently for him to open up but whenever he would talk about all that, Mew would change the subject. It can't go on like this. Mew looked better than before but he could have a relapse anytime.

After having breakfast, Mew asked few times where they were going and Gulf was now too nervous to tell him. He had to tell now, no point in stalling any further.

"Mew, listen to me patiently without getting angry. Okay? "

"Okay. What is it? "

"Mew, this is necessary that's why I'm doing it. All I want is for you to be safe and happy. This is the only way we can make that happen. Please try to understand that."

"Come on Gulf. What is this about?"

"Promise me you won't flip out at me."

"Of course not."

"We are going to clinic."

"What clinic? Are you unwell?"

"Psychiatric clinic. Not for me but you."

There was ominous silence in the room. Gulf stole a glance at Mew and his face was devoid of any expression. He looked so cold and unyielding at that moment that it scared Gulf a little.