4

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Hyunjin
''So I just need to get the files?'' I asked. ''It might sound simple but the guy is heavily guarded. They will take everyone out that is even a little suspicious.'' the supervisor said. ''The building is also very difficult to get into. Also it's kind of a maze, so be sure to not get lost.'' the computer guy said and gave me the floor plan of the building. I nodded. ''You won't need much since you're supposed to be stealthy. I hope you can do that.'' the supervisor then said. ''Yeah I can do that. No problem. I'll be back in no time.'' I said and left to go work on this mission.

POV Y/N
''Dude, it's super guarded. How am I supposed to get inside?'' you asked the gadget guy through your earpiece. ''There's a tunnel underneath. No one uses it since it's really old but it's still stable enough to go through.'' he replied.

You opened the manhole and went inside. You closed it behind you and climbed down the ladder. You saw the door to the tunnel. You placed a lockcracker onto the lock. It opened in a second. You took it off and went through the door.

''Okay. I'm in. I won't talk anymore.'' you said through your earpiece. You saw someone sneaking around. You ignored it and sticked to the plan. The guards could go into any room. You saw some female guards so you might be able to dress up.

You sneaked up to a female guard that was alone in a room and knocked her out. You dressed yourself into her clothes and hid her unconscious body in the closet.

POV Hyunjin
I saw a female guard walking to the room I needed the go to. She was acting kind of suspicious. She checked around, took out a gadget to unlock the door and then went inside the room.

I quickly put my foot between the door so that I could sneak inside. ''Should I take pictures of it and leave it here? Okay I'll do that.'' she suddenly said. She held the files in her hand as she froze. She heard something and I heard it too. Footsteps were coming this way.

POV Y/N
You quickly put the files into the back of your shirt. The door opened. Four guards were in front of you. ''What are you doing here?'' one asked. ''Checking.'' you said. ''Sir, the files are gone.'' another one of them said. You grabbed your gun and shot them. A lot of guards appeared and one guard with a machine gun also came to join the party.

POV Hyunjin
She had the files so I just need to get her out of this building. I analyzed the room. She had ran out of bullets so it was no or never. I came out of my hiding spot and ran to her. We went through the window into the bushes.

I rushed out of the bushes. ''Quickly.'' I said and grabbed her hand. I ran in front of her, leading the way. In my other hand I had my gun and was shooting the guards that were outside. The guard with the machine gun was also focussing us so we had to mainly run.

''Wait.'' she said and went on her knees behind some bushes. ''Hurry up.'' she said as she held the manhole open. ''I need a car ASAP.'' she said as we ran through the tunnel.

-----[o]-----