20

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Hyunjin

''She'll never join you guys.'' I said to the tragetted couple. ''Oh she will when she finds out we're her parents.'' the lady said. I was shocked. I would have never imagined that these two were Y/n's parents. ''Shocking, right?'' the guy said and smirked. ''She'll be here any second and destroy you two.'' I said. ''You. Make him stop talking. I don't like the tone of his voice.'' the lady said to a guard. He punched me a few times.

You were coughing. Blood came out of your mouth. ''You must think you're important to her.'' the lady said and made me look at her by holding my chin with her fingers. ''She doesn't have the slightest interest in you. She has our blood after all.'' she then said and slapped me.

In the meantime

POV Y/N

You knocked another guard out. Something was wrong. They were going easy on you. You were on edge. You shot the camera and used to 3D printed keycard to go to the secret room. You were careful.

It looked like a normal room. You looked around the room to find a way to the basement. ''Don't tell me that it's- omg that's actually cool.'' you said as you pulled a random book from the bookshelf which made it start moving. You walked through. It closed right behind you. ''Well I guess there's no going back.'' you said to yourself. You walked around every corner with your gun ready to shoot.

It was quiet. Definitely too quiet. You walked into a dark room. Suddenly the lights turned on. Ten guards were around you. ''Finally. Took you long enough.'' the lady said. ''What are you waiting for. Get her.'' she then said. The guards came chasing at you.

You grabbed your knife and stabbed the first two guards that got close to you. You used one of their bodies to hit another guard. You kicked a guard in the stomach and elbowed another one in their face.

You got hit quite some times and were definitely hurt but there were just two guards left to fight. ''You guys can't even do a simple thing like this.'' the lady said as she watched the guards getting punched by you. ''I'll guess, I'll have to do it myself.'' the lady said and picked something up from the table. ''You two. Stand out.'' the guy said to the two guards.

You walked over the dead bodies in order to get closer. They had a hostage. ''What are you doi- Are you okay?'' you asked Hyunjin as you noticed him being tied to a chair. He had a cloth in his mouth so he wasn't able to answer. ''It's better to stop now before you'll do something you'll regret.'' you said to the couple and pointed your gun and the guy. ''We're not going to regret anything but you might.'' the lady said she walked up to Hyunjin and stood still next to him.

POV Hyunjin

I felt something cold against the side of my head. ''I'll give you a choice.'' the lady said. ''If you join us, we won't kill your boyfriend.'' she said and held a gun against my head. ''You should lower your gun when your mother is talking to you.'' the guy said.  I looked at Y/n. It was difficult to read how she is feeling right now.

-----[o]-----