5

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Y/N

He had opened the manhole and went first to check if there were no guards. ''Clear.'' he said. You climbed up and closed the manhole. The car was ready. I walked up to the door and scanned my hand. The door opened and opened the other door. You turned off your earpiece because you didn't want them to hear the deal you were going to make.

''You need the files right?'' you asked as you were driving. ''Here take some pictures of it.'' you said and gave him the files. You locked the door in case he would try to jump out of the car.

He simply nodded and took the pictures before giving the files back. ''Could you pull over?'' he asked. You nodded and unlocked the door while pulling over. ''Next time I see you. I won't spare you.'' he said and stepped out of the car. You drove off.

Although you helped him, you didn't trust him. He might have put a tracker onto the car. You decided to drive until you were somewhat close by the base.

You stopped the car, grabbed the files and clicked on self-distruction mode. You quickly got out and ran. It exploded. It's better to be safe than to be dumb about it.

A few moments later

''What happened to the car?'' the gadget guy asked as he saw that I had sticks and leafs in my hair. ''Well it uhhh...... it exploded.'' you said and put the files onto the big table. ''You uhh got a cut on your cheek.'' the supervisor said before looking at the files. You shrugged. ''Well if that's all for today then I'll go back home.'' you said and walked towards the door. ''Tomorrow's important so don't be late.'' the supervisor said as you walked through the door.

-----[o]-----