10

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Two days later

POV Y/N
Hyunjin had been sticking around you for the past two days and he started to act nicer to you. At first you were weirded out but now it seems like it's normal. ''So what are you doing after lunch?'' Hyunjin asked you as he took a bit of his lunch. ''Doing homework at home.'' you said. ''That's so boring. Let's go do something fun.'' he said. His phone suddenly rang. He looked at it but didn't pick up.

It rang again. ''Aren't you going to pick it up?'' you asked. ''Huh what. Yeah no I am.'' he said and picked it up. He didn't say anything at first. ''I'll be there soon.'' he said to the person and then hung up. ''Sorry Y/n. Something suddenly came up. Let's do something fun another time.'' he said and stood up to leave. You simply nodded and watched him as he left the canteen.

An hour later

POV Hyunjin
''Working together with another agent? Really now? Why?'' I asked my supervisor as he signaled to get into the car. ''We are talking about a nuclear bomb. Of course you can't do it yourself.'' he answered and sat down in the passenger's seat. The computer guy was going to drive. ''Since when can you drive? Wait, no that's not important. Where are we even going to?'' I asked. ''To your partner in crime.'' you said and scoffed.

POV Y/N
''Working together? You're just going to trust someone else?'' you asked your supervisor. ''Well I've got a close relationship with the boss there so we can trust the ones he has sent to us.'' he replied. ''They should be almost here sir.'' the gadget guy said. ''You've really gone insane. An agent is going to trust another agent. Yeah right.'' you said while rolling your eyes. ''Just sit down and wait.'' the supervisor said.

Quite some minutes had passed when the door opened. ''Welcome to our base.'' my supervisor welcomed them. You ignored them and looked at what the gadget guy was doing on the computer. ''Let's sit down, shall we?'' my supervisor asked. You heard them sit down at the table. ''Guys don't be rude and come introduce yourselves. You'll be working together after all.'' he said to the gadget guy and me.

We looked at each other and sighed. We walked to the table. Gadget guy actually introduce himself with his name which shocked me. ''I'm Y/n, the agent.'' you said and looked up from your bow. You were shocked.

''What are you doing here?'' you asked Hyunjin. ''Me? I could ask you the same thing.'' he said. ''I assume you guys know each other.'' his supervisor said. ''We go to the same college.'' Hyunjin answered. ''Great that way it'll be much easier to work together.'' my supervisor said. You glared at him. ''Well it sure it going to be interesting.'' Hyunjin said.

-----[o]-----