7

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Y/N
''I never got your name.'' the guy said as he walked next to you while you were going to class. ''Well I don't know yours and there is no need to know each other's names.'' you said as you sat down. ''We shared a kiss so I might as well get to know your name.'' he said gaining attention from a few classmates. You glared at him. ''I'll start. I'm Hyunjin. It's nice to meet you.'' he said. ''I'm Y/n.'' you said and took out your books to praticipate in the lesson that was soon going to be taught.

You got a lunchtray and got some food from the lunchladies. ''So where are we going to sit?'' Hyunjin asked you. ''Not where you're going to sit.'' you said and walked away from him. He still followed you.

You sighed when he sat down in front of you. ''What do you want?'' you asked him. You were annoyed. ''A want to know what kind of pervert kissed me.'' he said. ''You kissed me the second time, so what kind of pervert are you?'' you asked. ''Hey Hyunjin, what are you doing?'' someone asked. You went quiet.

Your phone rang. You excused yourself and quickly left. ''The plan has changed.'' you heard someone say and he then hung up. You knew who it was, so you ran towards the closest busstop.

A few moments later

''Yeah I see him. Now why am I playing his driver again?'' you asked. ''We need information from him.'' you heard the supervisor say to you through your earpiece. ''Well here goes nothing.'' you mumbled to yourself. ''He needs to stay alive so be careful on the road.'' the supervisor said. ''Rogger that.'' you quietly replied.

''Mister Jung-Bondi, I'll be your driver for today.'' you said politely. You opened the door for him and then put his luggage into the trunk. You stepped into the car and drove off. The second you did, you already noticed that two cars were possibly follow you.

You were surprised that everything went so smoothly. The cars that you thought were following you, didn't seem to follow you. There were no where to be seen. You were almost at the location you needed to drop Mr Jung-Bondi off. You noticed a car that was parked in the middle of the woods. It seemed a bit suspicious.

As you arrived at the location, you quickly escorted Mr Jung-Bondi inside to a bodyguard that was waiting for him. ''The outside situation is suspicious. I'll be guarding outside.'' you said to your supervisor, through the earpiece that you still had in your ear.

You walked around the small building. Nothing had happened yet and it's been so time since Mr Jung-Bondi was inside. You were on edge. You watched every single movement. Suddenly there was some smoke.

You couldn't see anything. You took out your gun and moved around while pointing it in front of you. You heard something rolling towards you on the ground. When it was close enough, you saw that it was a grenade. You ran and dove. You didn't get to run far because it had gone off quite quickly. You heard a loud and high pitched beep in your ears. The smoke was also getting thicker. The sound made it hard for you to focus.

-----[o]-----