18

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Hyunjin
''You sure that's the best way?'' I asked my supervisor. ''The area is being evacuated now, they'll call me when it's done so that we can do our job.'' Y/n's supervisor said as he came back into the room. ''There's a part of the plan that doesn't add up with the building.'' Y/n said as she looked at the floor map of the building. ''There should be a room here but it doesn't show it on here.'' she said. ''One thing's for sure. That's the room that leads to the panel to launch the bomb.'' your supervisor said.

''Here is some camera footage.'' Jaesung suddenly said as he was now busy hacking the system. ''You'll need a keycard to get in there.'' he then said. ''That should be the one that is being 3D-printed right now.'' Mark said as he fixed the last gadget we needed. A phone rang. Y/n's supervisor picked up. ''Yeah we'll manage it soon. Don't let anyone get near.'' he said and hung up. ''How long until it's done?'' he asked Mark. ''5 minutes and we'll be good to go.'' he said. ''Let's get you guys ready.'' my supervisor said to Y/n and me.

A few minutes later

''Do you think we can do it?'' I asked Y/n as we drove towards the building. ''Of course we can.'' she said but she didn't seem to confident. ''I hope you're right. I still want to take you on a proper date.'' I said. ''We can talk about that after we finish this.'' she said.

POV Y/N
We got out of the car. ''We've got to be sneaky Hyunjin. So no fooling around.'' you said and grabbed the guns out of the trunk. ''I never fool around.'' he said. You looked at him. ''Let's just get going.'' you said.

You guys stood from a distance, not too far away from the entrance. ''Cameras are off, you can enter.'' Jaesung said through the earpiece. ''I'll do left.'' you said to Hyunjin and got ready to shoot with the silent pistol. Hyunjin and you shot the guards at the same time. You quickly moved into the building.

We walked through a small hallway. Hyunjin checked the corner and fired his gun. You heard footsteps from behind you. You turned around and saw a guard come out of a roon. You shot hi right away so that he couldn't have report you guys to the other guards. "Clear?" you asked him. He nodded and started to walk again.

-----[o]-----