8

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Y/N
You stood up and slowly spinned around. Suddenly you were kicked from behind which made you fall onto the ground. You quickly turned around but the person already had his gun ready. He held it in front of you. ''It's you again? Do you have a crush on me or something?'' you asked trying to buy some time. ''Me? A crush on you. Never.'' he replied.

He put the gun against your forehead. ''I said that I wouldn't spare you if I saw you next time. It all ends here for you.'' he said and was ready to pull the trigger.

He pulled the trigger as you closed your eyes. Nothing happened. ''What's wrong with this thing?'' he quitely asked while pulling the trigger again. You opened your eyes and kicked him in his stomach. He backed away from you and you stood up. You pointed your gun at him.

He put his hands up. ''Wait. We can talk about it right?'' he asked nervously. You looked him dead in the eye. You shot his gun out of his hand. ''I'll destroy you next time.'' you said as you saw some guards coming outside.

He ran away as you walked towards the guards. ''I've already dealt with the situation. It's safe now.'' you said to them which made them put their guns away.

POV Hyunjin
''I'm sorry sir. I failed.'' I said to my supervisor. ''It- Excuse me.'' he was interrupted by his phone. He walked away as he answered the call. ''Don't worry about it. He'll figure something out.'' the computer guy said.

Later that afternoon

I was waiting outside the girl's dressing room. ''Finally. It took you long enough.'' I said to Y/N. She rolled her eyes at me and walked past me to go outside. ''So today we'll be doing dodgeball, where the boys protect the girls. Make pairs or I'll make them for you.'' the PE teacher said. I quickly put my arm around Y/n's shoulder and pulled her towards me. ''Let's be a pair.'' I said and smiled at her. ''Get ready, we're going to start.'' the teacher said and dropped the balls onto the ground. ''Looks like I don't have another choice.'' she said.

PE was over. Y/n and I had won. She high-fived me and smiled at me. She looked so adorable. Y/n walked away from me to go change. ''So what- AHH!'' I said as I tripped on a stone. Y/n tried to catch me but failed. When I opened my eyes, my lips were touching hers. She pushed me off. ''I'll destroy you if you touch me again!'' she said loudly and quickly went inside.

-----[o]-----