19

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Hyunjin
I walked in front of Y/n. A door suddenly flung open. I dragged Y/n behind a desk. "These guys are dead. There are definitely some intruders." a guard said. Another guard was walking our way so I decided to shoot him. Unfortunately the other guard noticed where I shot from and shot in our directions. "If you put your hands up and drop your weapons, nothing bad will happen to you." he said. He was almost at the desk.

I stood up so that he would think that I was the only one there. I stepped forward with my hands up and dropped my gun onto the ground. He grabbed me by my shoulder. "Walk." he said  as he slightly pushed me. I turned around and punch him in the face which made him drop his gun.

POV Y/N
The other guard wanted to shoot Hyunjin after he had punched his colleague. You stood up and shot the gun out of the guards hand. You jumped over the desk and ran towards the guard while Hyunjin was fighting with the other guard.

The guard threw a punch at you but you grabbed his fist and twisted his arm. He started walking forward and turned us around. He put his weight on me which made me drop onto a table. He grabbed your neck and pushed you against the wall. You tried to push him off but couldn't. Suddenly his grip loosened and he fell onto the ground. You looked to the front and saw Hyunjin with a gun. "Are you okay?" he asked. You nodded.

The guard behind him stood up and was about to hit him with a chair. "Duck." you said as you ran towards him. You jumped over him and drop kicked the guard. You got up and put your foot on top of him. You put some pressure on it. "Hand me the gun." you said  to Hyunjin. He handed you his gun. You shot the guard.

"Let's get going." you said to Hyunjin as you grabbed your own gun from then floor. You walked in the front this time. You opened the door to another hallway and slowly walked in. All the doors on the sides were open. You looked at Hyunjin. He nodded. You grabbed your gun and looked into all the rooms on the right. Hyunjin checked he ones on the left.

You suddenly heard a loud thud. It came from behind you. You turned around and walked into the room where you had heard the loud thud. There was nothing to be seen. "Hyunjin?" you asked not too loudly. No answer. You went into the next room to check if he was there. Where did he go? We said we were going to stick together.

-----[o]-----