15

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Back at the base

POV Hyunjin
''Good job guys. Wait what happened to your face?'' Jaesung asked Y/n as you gave the suitcase to him. ''A guy wanted to let show me what a window was.'' she said. ''You should disinfect that Y/n.'' Mark said. ''It's not li- YAH! LET GO OF ME!'' Y/n yelled as swung her onto my shoulder. ''Let's get you treated by a handsome doctor.''  I said as I walked to the little nursing room there was.

I sat her down onto the stool. I went to look for something to disinfect the cuts and for some band aids. When I got it, I kneeled down in front of her. ''I can do it myself.'' Y/n said as I began to disinfect her cuts.

POV Y/N
''So why are coming with me?'' you asked as you unlocked the door of your apartment. You walked in and took out of your shoes. ''Just wanted to be with you.'' he said and walked past you to lay down onto the couch. Your heart began to beat faster by his words. ''Do you want to eat something? I could make something for you.'' you said and walked to the kitchen.

''Are you gonna cook for me? It already feels like we're living together.'' Hyunjin said. You turned around and looked at him. ''You sure have some nerve.'' you said. ''라면 먹고 갈래?'' (ramyeon meoggo gallae?) Hyunjin asked. ''Yeah sure.'' you answered.

A few seconds later you felt Hyunjins hands on your waist. ''Are you sure?'' he asked. ''It's ramyeon, so yeah.'' you said and grabbed two packs of ramyeon. He let go of you and laughed. ''Why are you laughing?'' you asked as you made the ramyeon ready to eat. ''Nothing, competely nothing.'' he said and sat down at the kitchen table. You guys quietly ate the ramyeon.

The next morning

POV Hyunjin
''Hey wake up.'' I said to Y/n. She had fallen asleep while making her homework. She opened her eyes. ''Why are you here? Did you stay here?'' she asked. ''What no. I'm a well-mannered man. You fell asleep so I had left cause you wouldn't have liked it if I stayed overnight.'' I said. ''But if you won't be going soon, we'll be late for class.'' I then said. She stood up in a second and went into her bedroom.

''Walk faster.'' Y/n said to me. ''We're just five minutes late, chill out.'' I said. She grabbed my hand and dragged me with her. I was  happy since she was holding my hand. ''Put that smile away.'' she said. ''How did you know?'' I asked a bit shocked. ''Just a feeling.'' she replied.

''Hey you two!'' someone yelled. Y/n and I stopped walking and turned around. Four guys in a suit stood in front of us. ''Can I help you with something?'' Y/n asked them as she went to go stand in front of you.

-----[o]-----