MHM - 1.6

Alexa wore the red night gown that her father especially prepared for her. Just a glance and you could tell the value of the dress that she wore. The cloth was made from the finest materials and it was embroidered with lavish looking red rubies.

Alexa then walked down and saw her father and Eric seated at the sofa. Both men turned to her when they heard the clicking if her heels.

Clark's eyes shone when he saw his daughter walk down with his picked clothing. This clothing made Alexa resemble her mother so much and he can't help but give a quiet smile.

She had grown well. Was what he thought.

(Missions:
Protect the Family Business - 0%
Get closer to Father- 23%)

Zero informed. This made Alexa give out a warm smile.

Alexa walked towards her father and did a graceful twirl before striking a pose.

"So.... how do I look?"

"You look extremely gorgeous, young miss." Eric genuinely complimented as he flashed her a gentle smile.

Alexa raise her eyebrows when she heard Eric call her young miss.

Eric realised what he did and he immediately changed his way of addresing the young lady.

"I mean you look gorgeous, Alexa."

Alexa was finally satisfied as she nodded her head in approval and soon focused her attention on her silent father.

"So dad what do you think? Does the dress suite me?"

"Extremely so. All clothes will suit my daughter."

Clark was unaware that he sounded like a doting father.

"Of course it would suit me! I've got great gene's after all." Alexa playfully said as she winked mischievously at her own father.

Clark merely shooked his head at her daughters playful tone as he looked at her with a gentle-like gaze that was rarely found on his stone-like face.

(Missions:
Protect the Family Business - 0%
Get closer to Father- 29%)

Zero once again informed. The screen that was floating can't help but have its jaw hung open.

Just why is the mission meter rising up fast?! Just what sorcery did Alexa commit?!

"Young mis--I mean, Alexa it's already sun down wouldn't you be late for the party?" Eric reminded.

Alexa hurriedly checked her watch that was embroidered with diamonds and saw that it really was almost six.

"Snap! I'm gonna be late!" Alexa said hurriedly as she raised her gown in order to prevent herself from stepping on it. She immediately ran towards the door but before she could reach it she stopped as if she had forgotten something.
Clark and Eric glanced at each other in wonder.
Why'd she stop? They both thought.

Alexa turned and ran back towards Clark and hastily kissed her father's cheek.

"I'll go now, bye dad! Bye Eric" She added as she waved goodbye before she finally went out the house.

(Missions:
Protect the Family Business - 0%
Get closer to Father- 37%)

Zero just shrugged its nonexistent shoulders and did not comment a second time with regards about the speed of increase of the mission meter.

I wonder if getting closer to fathers is that simple and easy?

Alexa rode on her limo and they set off towards the Donmers Hotel place.