Haunted Mansion

(Sending world information.)

World: Haunted Mansion

Elle's Body: Kierra Frey Rosemar

-Mysterious
-Silent
-Wealthy
-Sickly
-Weak in Strength

Female Lead: Delancy Clarence

-Confident
-Beautiful
-Leadership
-Strongwilled

Male Lead: Ludwig Jay Keifler

-Handsome
-Leadership
-Outgoing
-Smart
-Brave
-Courageous

Plot:

The story revolves around the thrilling adventure of six teenagers who was unfortunately dragged to a world of terrifying hauntings and ghosts.

(Elle who have watched and even worked with a few horror themed movies couldn't help but roll out her eyes.)

This was how the story went.

Six teenagers were camping on the mountains when the weather suddenly turned for the worse as large winds and heavy rain started to fall front the night sky. 

The weather was getting too heavy, so the teenagers decided to run and look for shelter and there they found an eerie looking Mansion.  (Which was obviously a red flag, forest + isolated and creepy looking mansion?)

And so, they decided to request if they could take shelter for the night.

What greeted them were a few servants of the mansion who looked quite suspicious and creepy. However, they were kind enough to let them in. The head butler told them that there were only a few servants here for they were serving quite the troublesome lady who wasn't fond of strangers and so they were warned against leaving the guest room.

But, as expected of teenagers being teenagers, they tend to do the forbidden and so a few of them decided to sneak out and explore the creepy mansion................... and that was when things turned for the worse. (How cliché can it get?)

People started to turn missing and end up as a cols corpse the very next day and this sparked fear in the hearts of the teenagers.

The storm never ceased and continued on, showing no signs of ceasing its devastation as it stopped the signals from working, soil of the mountains started eroding and blocked all roads and caused large trees to fall down from its heavy winds.

People continued on dying till no one was left alive. The teen who was the 3rd to go missing was Delancy. She unexpectedly reborned a day before her death and she quickly turned everything around and burned the mansion to the ground till nothing of it was left, burning the mansion employees and even the mansion owner, even a few of her friends in the process. 

Only she and her crush, Ludwig, escaped the tragedy.

Predictably, our lovely host is the said mansion owner.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

(Information fully transferred. )

Elle had one thing to say: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

_____________________

(A/N : I'm back! ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

So its been a verrryyyy long time Readers-sama! Please take this humble bow of mine    m(_ _)m

I miss y'all so muchhhh and I hope you're all doing fabulous! How is everyones life so far? I would love to hear about it so please feel free to comment belowwww (*´▽'*)

Hehehehehehehe~ The 2nd Arc is now commencing and it's Horror themed. You didn't expect that didn't you? Fu fu fu fu ~

Anyway please enjoy! And love you lots (´♡‿♡')