MHM - 1.11

Zed was now currently driving Alexa home and he felt that Alexa was somehow in a bad mood.

Zed wondered deep inside, ' I wonder what went wrong?'

Zed decided to voice out his thoughts.

"Is something wrong?" He asked in a voice laced with concern.

Alexa knew that Zed held no fault but still she was feeling pissy due to a certain system that didn't do their job right.

"Everything's fine." Alexa answered in a nonchalant tone as she shrugged her shoulders.

Zed knew something was bothering her but still he kept silent.

If she doesn't want to tell me then I won't force her to say it.

Alexa appreciated Zeds consideration and she felt grateful in her heart.

The car ride home was silent but it wasn't an awkward silence, it was more like there was an air of understanding between them even if one won't voice out the others thoughts.

And Alexa felt that this feeling wasn't too bad.

Zed drove as they entered the Merrits house gates.

He first went out and walked towards Alexa side and graciously opened it for her as he held out his hand in an attempt to help her out of the car pretending that he was a butler.

"Ma'lady." He said with a playful smule plastered on his lips.

Alexa merely rolled her eyes at Zeds display of gentlemanliness yet she didn't refuse him and placed her hands on his and stepped out the car.

Zeds face gleamed in delight when he saw Alexa take his hand. He treasured the warmth he was feeling on their touching palms and something swirled deep inside the depths of his heart.

He doesn't know what he would do if he finds out that someone else had held his womans soft hands.

The dangerous feeling on his heart rapidly rised and flunctuated but still he maintained his gentleman facade.

He must not let Alexa know of his dark thoughts. For all he knows she might go scared and hide away from him... not that that's a problem since he could just capture her and live together on an isolated island wherein no one else but the two of them are around that way he could have her all for himself.

Zeds thoughts was growing darker and deviating from sanity by the minute but he soon got hold of his dangerous thoughts.

No.No. Things will go bad if she would hate me. I don't want her to hate me.

Alexa felt that something was odd with Zeds gaze making her unconsciously let go of her hold.

Zed snapped back to reality when he felt the lost of warmth on his palms and he immediately missed the softness of her skin.

Alexa hid her hands behind her back because she felt like she missed Zeds comforting touch and she might act out of character and intertwine her hands with his.

Zed saw her actions and he thought that maybe she noticed his disturbing gazes. Zed immediately let out a gentle smile to hide his dark thoughts.

"Thanks for driving me home." Alexa finally ended the silence.

"It has been my pleasure."

The both of them once again went on a standstill and this time Zed was the first one to break the silence.

"Do you remember when we dined together with my parents?"

Alexa tilted her head as she combed though her memories, "I remember, why?"