MHM - 1.20

Alexa was slopped lazily on the sofa as she kept on turning to different channels on the tv only to find all of them not up to her tastes.

Zed was on a business trip so he was not here making the house feel empty and cold without his presence and Alexa missed him so much but she would never dare to tell that straight to his face or else it would inflate his ego. They had been married for 4 years now and just last year her father, Clark, and Eric married overseas so Alexa doesn't want to go and visit her father since she doesn't want to disturb or bother their couple life.

Therby making Alexa have nothing to do so she was now simply lazily lounging like a cat with nothing to do when suddenly she felt her phone vibrate and she immediately picked it up hastily for she thought that it came from Zed but she was bound to be disappointed, her eyebrows furrowed when she saw it come from an unknown number.

The text had one line:

Come to the Delishyoso restaurant.

Her brows furrowed in suspicion. The text was odd but sadly she can't call on Zero for help since the screen said that it had something to do and it wouldn't be back for awhile.

I might as well check it out since I have nothing else to do.

Was what Alexa had thought so she immediately freshened up.

She went out and rode on her red bently car that her dear husband gifted her for their anniversary.

She was on her way when her car started to let out some odd sounding sounds so she stopped and parked her car on the side of the road. She went out and checked as to what the problem was with her car but she had no clue for she was no mechanic.

She reached and dialed her phone to call on her manager, Jerry. The other line kept on ringing yet no one was answering. She called for a number of times before growing frustrated and she simply gave up.

She decided to call on to the other driving cars for help but no one was showing any interest in helping her. This made Alexa grit her teeth.

These selfish bastards!

She was impatient but still she continued to call on to some of the driving cars when she saw a black auto drive towards her.

Alexa let out a sigh of relief cause she thought that she was saved but immediately her relief vanished when she saw that the black auto held no interest in stopping as it ran towards her.

Alexa dodged and ran for her life when she saw the Black auto behind her gave chase.

"Motherfucker!"

Alexa can't help but curse outloud.

She was simply a normal human who had almost zero stamina, who can't outrun a car, when she felt something collide against her back and she was flung forward.

A bone crushing pain swept all throughout her body as she felt blood drip down from her forehead.

Her mind was starting to go blur and she fought against it to have a clear state of mind. She mustered all the energy she can to keep herself awake when she saw the black auto stop and the driver seat opened and soon a woman stepped down. She held a look filled with anger and malice and she looked crazy as the woman started laughing out loud at her misfortune.

This bitch! I shouldn't have asked to set her free!

Alexa was trying her very best but her eyes went against her will and slowly drooped down as all her surroundings turn black.

______________

When Elles soul was forcefully ejected from Alexandras body she returned to the ethereal white space where she and Zero had first met.