MHM - 1.7

Alexa had freezed all her social media accounts and she went silent online. She couldn't be seen on the runway and she hasn't been releasing songs nor had she shown in variety shows. Some people were boycotting her to get out of the fashion and entertainment industry and this just made her laugh. Her phone rang and she read the caller and saw that it was Jerry.

"Dear are you alright?" Jerrys worried voice echoed from the other line. "I know that you feel frustrated but the company has ordered to stop all your project's for the time being."

Jerry became worried when he heard nothing from the other line. "I know it's hard but please just have patience." Jerry waited for awhile but still he received no reply from the other side and he can only give out a sigh of defeat. In all of Alexa's career this was her only and very first scandal. "Just stay strong and have faith." And with that the call was ended.

Alexa shut her phone off and opened a bag of chips whilst watching a movie when she heard someone knock on her door. This caused her to grow confused.

Just who would dare disturb her? She had clearly instructed all the workers to never bother her. The loud knocking continued and Alexa unwantedly stood up and slighly opened the door just to see who was knocking only to see Clark and Eric by the door.

Clarkst4ared at his daughter that now seemed down. Her usually well kept hair was now left uncombed and she was wearing such unstylish clothes.

She must've been so devastated.

If Alexa could hear his lamentations she wouldve laughed and say: Nah I was too lazy to comb my hair and I felt like dressing up inside the house was too much work.

"Alexa, don't you worry I have hired various people to investigate as to whom posted that video." Clark informed hoping to raise his daughters spirit but he was immediately disappointed when he saw no reaction fron Alexa.

"We had also sued the people who wrote those articles for defamation." Eric added but still they received no response.

Alexa stared at the two grown men that was attempting to comfort her and she wanted to laugh out loud but she can't, she was after all supposedly devastated by the scandal.

"Thank you...." Alexa said as she smiled. Clark and Eric thought that she was forcing herself to smile but they were terribly wrong this was Alexa trying her very best to prevent herself from laughing.

This caused the heart of the two grown men to tug in pain.

Oh her smile looked so forced, she must've taken it hard!

And with that Alexa went back inside her room and proceeded in lazing around.

Having scandal or two wasn't so bad... she could relax this way!

Unknown to her about the happenings in living room.

"We must find a way to raise young mis-- I mean Alexa's spirit!" Eric said with a determined look.

Clark nodded in agreement at what Eric had said. "But how should we do that?"

Eric went silent as he touched his chin as he deeply pondered. "We must call on her friends to help cheer her up!" Eric said.

"But I believe that Alexa barely has any friends due to her haughty attitude. "

Eric fell silent at what Clark said.

"There must be someone that can cheer my daughter up." Clark mumbled.

Eric opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something but he immediately closed it. Clark saw what he did.