MHM - 1.10

Alexa reached for her phone and immediately dialed and called Zed's number.

(Host why are calling that man?) Zero asked but he was ignored by Alexa so his question remained unanswered.

Zero:  (╥_╥)

(Host is so mean to me.)

The other line rang two times before it was answered.

"Hello Zed," Alexa called out to the other line.

"Yes?"

"I need your help!" Alexa said in a voice filled with urgency yet her face remained neutral.

"Are you okay?! Is it serious?! Where are you right now?!" Zeds frantic tone yelled.

Alexa just smiled at the other lines panicked voice.

"I'm at my house."

"I'll be there so just wait for me!" And the call was ended.

Alexa smiled to herself at the thought of Zeds frantic self. He always seemed so composed yet when he thought that she was troubled he lost his composure.

Alexa didn't want to admit that she felt a tad bit touched at Zeds care.

Zero was looking at Alexa and it can't help but think: (Host has been smiling more often ever since she met that man.)

10 minutes passed when someone constantly rang the doorbell.

Alexa could guess who it was yet she deliberately slowed down her pace in opening the door.

The doorbell rings was getting faster and she could tell that the person on the other side of the door was growing impatient.

Alexa twisted the door knob and finally opened the door. She was immediately met with Zeds sweaty face and he was still heaving making it clear that he was out of breath, clearly he rushed his way here.

Alexa felt something warm in her heart and she was a bit confused about what that feeling was, still she put that warm feeling to the back of her mind.

"Zed why are you so sweaty?" Alexa said with an amused look.

"Because a certain someone called in an urgent tone so I thought it was an emergency and I rushed my way here!" Zed said in an irked tone.

"Well I'm sorry. It's just that I really needed your help. Come inside." Alexa invited the sweaty man in. "Would you like some change of clothes?"

"Do you even have mens wear?"

"It seems like you have forgotten the fact that I have a father."

"Are you telling me to wear your fathers clothes? Then no thanks. I would rather wear my current attire."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." Zed answered while nodding his head.

"Suit yourself."

Alexa lead Zed to the living room and they both sat on opposite couches.

"Okay what's the matter?" Zed asked.

Alexa took a deep breath before explaining to Zed all the details.

"You see my father has-- I mean had, this assistant, his name is Eric and he is the gentlest man on the planet...."

Zeds eyes flashed a dangerous light when he heard Alexa compliment another man.

"Oh so is he your type? This Eric person?" He asked as he leaned close as if he really wanted to know
Alexas answer, but a flash of an evil glint was visible on his non-smiling eyes.