The Meet

Im going to change the dialogue from now on.. I think It will save me a lot more time.

--------------------------------------

Sunday, December 09, 2012

8:15AM

Nicole POV-

----------------------------------------

I woke up and checked my phone. I had gotten a text from Princeton at 1AM. Why was he texting me so early? I shook it off and read the text message.

Prince; What time is your gymnastics meet thing?

NicoleBaybee; Uhh.. 10. Why you text me at 1AM expecting me to respond so early ? .-.

Prince; Cause I wanted to be the first person u wake up 2. ;)

NicoleBaybee; Lmaoo! Nigga Swerve.

I put my phone down laughing at his stupidness. I got up and did my daily routine. I put on some black chaylan draped sweat pants, a red tank top, my 'Hipsta Please.' hoodie and my Jordan Bred 11s. I put my hair in a high messy bun. I applied some eye liner and put on my watermelon flavored Baby Lips Brand lipstick.

[A/N: Outfit on the side >>>>]

It was now 8:55am. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. My mom was cooking breakfast. YES! She gets me right in the morning. She made a Veggie Omelet , turkey bacon, and chopped fruit.

Mom: Good Morning! How was your sleep?

Nicole: Good Morning mama. It was good. How about you?

Mom: Wonderful. I made you breakfast since today is your big day.

I chuckled.

Nicole: Thanks Mom! It looks delicious to.

Mom: Here, I made you a plate.

She gave me the plate and we both walked to the Kitchen island and ate.

Nicole: Thanks again. It was really good.

Mom: You're welcome. Now go freshen up again and get ready you have 30 mins to get to the Gym.

I got up and put my plate in the sink. I went back upstairs to brush my teeth again and put on my retainer. Im suppose to get my permanent retainer put in in a couple weeks. But thats not important. Haha.. anyways I got my gymnastics bag and put my green and black leotard in the bag. I ran down the stairs in a rush.

Nicole: COME ON MOM!

------------------------------------------

15 Mins Later

All Star Gymnastics Gym

I rushed in to the building and went into the locker room. I put on my Leotard and put my hair in a pony tail.

I walked into the gym and saw my coach.

Coach Rachel: Hey Nicole are you ready?

Nicole: Yes I'm pretty confident.

I smiled. We had Maria, Brittany, Kaylan, Briana, Cheyenne and Malia. Only 6 people, but its enough.

It was now 10AM looked around to the crowed. I didn't see Princeton or any of the guys. I knew he wasn't gonna come. But I can't have that loose my focus.

Coach Rachel: Nicole you ok?

Nicole: Yes just a little nervous.

Coach Rachel: Its okay. I know your going to do great. Stay Focus.