Wait.. You like me?

Nicole POV

Sunday, December 23, 2012

11:45am

__________________________

Tomorrow was Christmas Eve. I've already got the guys, Abriell & my mom a present. Just the main people who I socialize with. Anyways, me and Princeton are suppose to be hanging out with Abriell today. The rest if the guys are doing who knows what.

Abriell stayed at my house last night. We both got ready. She had on a green shirt that says hello, light blue jeans, gray metallic doc martens, a gray sweater hat and her hair curled.

I have on a white Ramones t-shirt, skinny ripped jeans, and my low platform black and white vans. Also, to top it off my skull flower ring. I thought I was cool today.

[A/N: outfit on the side >>>>>>]

Anyways, me and Abriell were watching TV until Prince got here.

Nicole: So, the other night I stayed over Princeton's house.

Abriell: What was y'all goin'?

Nicole: Bitch let me finish.

Me and Abriell always come at each other like that. Don't get me wrong.

Nicole: It wasn't intentionally. I fell asleep when we got back to the house when everyone just dipped. So it was just me, Ray and Prince. So, when I woke up Ray Ray was gone. But I went to go change and Princeton turned around too soon and then one thing led to another and then..

She cut me off. I'm getting sick of these motherfuckers doing that shit.

Abriell: Y'all fucked?!

Nicole: Noo! Let me finish child.

Abriell: Ok hoe, my bad.

Nicole: We were about to kiss then my phone rang and my mom called.

Abriell: Damnnn.

We laughed.

Nicole: So after that phone call, I went to bed, then he came in there and just kissed me trying to tease me and shit. Nigga got game though got a chick beggin for more.. But she not.

Abriell: Girl, Roc had me like that too when we made out in the closet during 7 minutes in heaven. Lord Jesus!

Nicole: Right! So this nigga been trying to tease me ever since. But now it's my turn. I have so much shit in mind this nigga is going to be beggin for it.

Abriell: You and I both know your not going to give it.

Nicole: Duh! Dumbass. Fuck I look like.

*Ding Dong*

Nicole: You get it.

Abriell: Lazy ass bitch.

I smiled at her sarcastically as I watched her get it up. Princeton walked In and hugged be from behind the couch. Leaning in close my ear, biting and tugging on it. I just smirked at everything I had in mind. This nigga just don't know.

Nicole: Well hey to you.

He smiled and walked around the couch and sat next me. Abriell came around and plopped on the chair.

Abriell: Soooo...

Nicole: What we doing?

Princeton: I don't know. What y'all want to do?

Abriell: I don't know and I really don't care. I'm chill for just staying here and watching a movie. We've been doing a lot of ripping and running.