Just Friends (Part II of II)

Bahja POV

---------------------------------------------

I don't know why Princeton even talk to Nicole. She not even all that. No one can do it like me and Princeton does it. Well Issa is better. By the way we date anyways. But, he was rough. But that's how I like it. I smirked at the sight of her and Princeton walking back into the room. I hope she knows that whatever they have between each other is just a game. Yes, I know Princeton's little scandal.

Princeton: Y'all finished the game?

Roc: Yeah. What was y'all doing.

Nicole: Nothing. I promise. Just.. Nothing.

I can tell that she don't like me. She keep sending me these stupid ass glares like I give fuck. She not going to do shit anyways. I swear if she look at me again I'm going to say something.

Prod: Well it's 5 o'clock now. Y'all ready?

Everyone: Yupp!

We all got up and left.

Nicole POV

»Ice Skating«

5:30pm

-------------------

This was my first time ever going Ice Skating. Damn right my ass is going to stay on the side. I put my Ice Skates on and sat on the bench. I was watching everyone Ice Skate. I guess Ray saw me just sitting here, so he came over here and sat next me.

Ray: What's wrong?

Nicole: Nothing, it's just that I don't know how to Ice Skate.

Ray got up and held his hand out.

Ray: Come on i'll teach you.

Nicole: I don't know Ray. When if I fall. That would be embarrassing.

Ray: Since when did Nicole give a fuck why people said.

Nicole: True, come on.

I grabbed his had and we slowly stepped on the ice. I held on him extra tight so I wouldn't fall.

Ray: So slowly glide your self one foot at a time. Make sure you balance your self.

I did as told. We got faster. Ray let me go when I got the hang of it.

Nicole: This isn't so Ba-

I cut my self off as I almost fell but Ray caught me. He looked me in my eyes and I looked into his. His eyes were gorgeous and very seductive. Almost like it was intimidating me in a good way.

???: What the fuck are you doing Ray?

Our eyes shot up to her.

Ray: Babe, nothing I was just teaching her how to ice skate and she almost fell.

Star: Whatever Ray. It's always something.

We watched as she slide away on her ice skates.

Nicole: I'm sorry Ray.

Ray: Nah, you good. She always trippin'. She'll be aight.

I laughed.

Nicole: You sure?

Ray: Yeah I promise. Lets go over there with everyone else.

Ray grabbed my hand and guided me over there..

Abriell: You finally learned how to Ice skate.

Nicole: Yup! All thanks to Ray.

He smiled at me and gave me a hug. Star was giving me a stank face. I gave her one back. The fuck she think this is. I heard Bahja mumble something.

I never thought I'd .. ( A Princeton Love story.)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें