Dinner

Nicole's POV

---------------------------

I went home and took a shower and did my routine and washed my hair. I put on my bra and undies. It was only 2pm. I laid on my bed and grabbed my iPhone 5. I was scrolling through Instagram until I got a text from Princeton. I clicked on the notification and read the text message.

Misfit: Hey, I'm bored!

Nicolee: &' ? Why you tellin' me ? .-.

Misfit: I was wondering if I could come over and hang for a couple hours..

I thought about it.. I am bored too so why not.

Nicolee: yeaa.. Sure.

Misfit: Ok, I'll be there in 5.

Nicolee: Lol, Kay bye. ✌

I rushed off my bed and went into my closet. I put on my all black skinny jeans, a gray white & black England flag shirt , and my black Toms. I fixed up my wet hair to and made it look presentable.

*Ding Dong*

I heard the bell ring. I knew it was Princeton so I ran downstairs to open the door.

Prince: hey

Nicole: Wassup , come in.

Prince: Oh, I thought I was gonna stand outside the whole time.

Nicole: Don't be a smart ass. Anyways, my mom is in the family room watching TV. So we have to go to my room.

Prince: That's fine with me.

We walked up the stairs to my room. I went to go sit on my bed and Prince sat next to me.  

 Prince: You look beautiful.

Nicole: haha thanks. Even though I literally JUST threw something on.

Prince: Well when you rush you still swaggin out.

Nicole: Always & Forever.

Prince: Yupp..

There was an awkward silence..

Prince: Nicole.

Nicole: wassup.

Prince: Just make things clear. I don't like you.

I started to get pissed.

Nicole: Okay And?! Like I give a fuck whether you like me or not. Is that what you came here to tell me?

He laughed.. Which made me get more pissed.

Prince: No! I didn't mean it like that. I mean.. I like you. But I don't like you.. I'm just greatly attracted to you.

Nicole: Ok whatever. I don't care. It's nice to know that to bec- (gco)

Next thing you know we were kissing again. This one had tongue though. He released the kiss.

Prince: You need to stop talking so much.

He said getting up.

Nicole: Why do you do that?

Prince: Because its the only way. If I tell you to shut up then your not. I mean you are kissing me back..

Oh no this nigga didn't.

Nicole: Actually. If you wouldn't be sticking your tongue in my mouth you wouldn't even know because I'm just good like that.

I Said standing up yelling.