Fuckin' Problem

Princeton POV

January 3rd 2013

7:35pm

_________________________

Tomorrow is the day we go back to school. Joy. I've been trying to avoid Nicole. I couldn't stand to even be in her presence after what I just did. It wasn't my fault. It was my body's fault. My hormones fault.

I feel bad that the day she told me she liked me, I just went and fucked someone. What the hell is wrong with me? I have a fuckin' problem. Literally... She may think, I'm just avoiding her because I told her to leave. I just needed time for myself... My needs...

I laid on my bed with my hands over my face. Trying to figure out how I'm going to face her tomorrow. How I'm going to face anyone tomorrow. Mariee goes to our school too. How will she act towards me. Not like attitude wise. I hope she won't be on my dick tomorrow. Girls tend to always come back for more. But aye, what can I say? I just got that game of royalty. If you know what I mean...

I went on my phone and looked through my Instagram. I was bored so I decided to go and tweet the fans.

I'm not swerving you!! RT @MBLover143: Why you keep swerving me? :(((

Yes! <3 RT @PrincetonWifey_: Lemme guess. Is this Princeton? (:

Glad you liked it!! And sure! RT @OutcastXO: I went to go see AATW Today! I loved it. Follow me?(:

I was reading some of the tweets. These fans are hilarious.

Hahaha!!! And Im not swerving you :* RT @Ray2wiceBoo__: You swerving me like a nigga don't exist. Prince I know you want this...

Aye! Don't take my line!! Ha!! @Princeemisfiit__: Are you wifi? Cause I'm trying to build a connection (;

Love u more ;) RT @SpiffyMisfit: Love you !

I clicked out of the twitter and locked my phone until Bahja called me. I rolled my eyes and answered the phone.

Princeton: Hello?

I said in a annoyed tone.

Bahja: Don't get an attitude with me.

Princeton: Whatever. What you want?

Bahja: Nothing. Just seeing how you doing.

I raise my eyebrow.

Princeton: Wait, huh?

Bahja: Look, I need you stay away from Nicole. She not good enough.

Princeton: The fuck you talking about?

Bahja: I mean what I said nigga. Just stop talking to her. For her on safety. And if you don't want her to know about your little secret, I suggest you shut up about this little convo.

I sat there confused.

Princeton: But wh-

She cut me off.

Bahja: Nigga just listen to me. Damn. And if you don't your going to regret it.

She hung up the phone. I slammed my phone on my bed. This is just another thick ass brick on my shoulders. It's already enough that I'm avoiding her.

I sighed and laid back on my bed. I slowly drifted off to sleep...

Friday, January 4th, 2013

6:37am

_________________________

I woke up and did my daily routine. I wasn't really feeling it today so I put on my Hipsta Please. Hoodie Nicole gave me and some black sweats.