We Are Something More (Part I of II)

Nicole POV

January 1, 2013

New Years

8:44am

__________________________

It's been a week since I've heard and seen from Princeton and Ray. They've been M.I.A. for awhile. Even when the rest of us just go out. I tried to call and text them but no answer. I'm still confused on why Ray is mad. It still pisses me off. There is no reason for why I need to apologize. I need to apologize to Princeton, but I never apologize about anything... Especially when I hurt someone. That's the last thing on my mind. But something inside of me tells me I need to.

[A/N: M.I.A. Means - missing in action. For those who didn't know.]

I decided to try to call Prince again. If he doesn't answer I'm coming to where he is whether he likes it or not.

I dialed his number waiting for an answer. It went to voicemail. He leaves me no choice. I'm going over there.

I did my daily hygiene as I put on some black sweats, my Jordan Thunder 4s, and my all black crew neck with studs on the shoulders. I put my curly hair in a messy bun, and put on my Prada glasses. I brought some extra clothes just in case I decide to change. I grabbed my keys and my phone a headed out.

» 30 Mins Later «

I arrived at his house. I saw his car there but I didn't see his mom's maybe she had to work. I don't know. I walked to his door. I remember he told me the hiding place for a spare key. That was stupid. I looked to see if anyone was around. I went to the hiding place and slowly unlocked the door, entered and closed the door without a sound. I took my shoes off so he wouldn't hear me.

I quietly walked up stairs to his door. I slowly opened the door. He wasn't in there but he was in the shower. I entered his room and closed the door. I looked around his room, just examining everything. I hate messy beds! It irks me so much. So I made up his bed for him. Call me weird but I don't give a fuck. I laid on his bed and turned on the tv. I was just chilling, not giving a fuck.

After about 15 minutes of him showering, I heard the water turn off. My body froze there for a minute.

He walked outside the bathroom. His wet muscular body made me feel tense inside. He shook his wet hair and looked up and saw me. He gave me a confused, stank face look.

Nicole: Why you looking at me like that?

Princeton: Why are you here? You know this is a crime.

He went up to his drawer looking for underwear.

Nicole: I don't care... You haven't been answering any of my calls and texts.

He slammed the dresser and shot his eyes up at me.

Princeton: Well maybe I didn't want to talk to you. Ever took me for consideration? No.

Nicole: Princeton, do you really think if I didn't take you for consideration I would be here?

Princeton: ...

Nicole: Exactly.

I got up and walked towards him.

My eyes kept traveling up and down his body. Got damn his body was teasing me. But that's not why I came here. Focus Nicole.

Princeton: Well, I don't want to talk to you. So you can leave.

Nicole: Oh so it's like that now?

Princeton: Pretty much.

I wasn't leaving until he forgave me.