Can't Hide...

Nicole POV

Home

April 5, 2013

8:45pm

__________________________

I'm laying down on the couch in the family room watching re-runs of Full House on Nick@Nite. I love this show so much. I remember how me and Princeton use to stay up late nights watching these back-to-back. I sighed in thought of him. I can't believe I'm saying this but I kind of miss him. I got distracted by my thoughts by my phone dinging. It was actually a text from him. My eyes widen. What kind of fucking coincidence.... I snapped out of thought again and looked at his text message.

Prince: Im Omw ovr! Leave front door unlocked.

I looked at my phone in confusion.

Me: Ah, ok?

I slowly got up and unlocked the door, and went back into the family room. 15 minutes later I heard the door open. I knew it was him because... He told me he was on his way...... But whatever. I waited as he walked into the room.

He entered the room and sat next to me. He didn't say anything. It was kind of an awkward silence... Until I broke it.

Nicole: Umm... Hi?

He looked up at me and I looked back at him.

Princeton: We need to talk about something.

I turned down the TV and sat up, shifting my body towards him.

Nicole: Um, what's up?

Princeton: Well, first off I wanna say that I fucking missed you and I'm sorry about the way I've been acting lately. Is there anyway I can make it up to you?

I sat there with a straight face.

Nicole: Well you can first tell me what the fuck is going on...

He held is head down and rubbed his neck with his hand.

Princeton: Well that's what I was trying to get too. But I can't fully tell you until I get things fully straightened out.

What the fuck was he talking about? It's kind of pissing me off. I'm trying to show no emotion what's so ever.

Nicole: Why is that?

Princeton: It's complicated.

Nicole: Then why the hell did you come over here then? So you can tell me something your not gonna tell me?

Princeton: Nicole, seriously, chill... Please understand. I just can't. All I can say is watch your back.

I began analyzing things in my head. It has been kind of creepy ever since he has been gone. It feels like this whole "I feel like someone is watching me" is true. Someone probably is...

Nicole: Well what should I do?

Princeton: Don't go out by yourself. Especially at night.

Nicole: Prince, this kind of freaking me out. What about you?

Princeton: Don't get paranoid about it. I won't let anything happen to you.

Nicole: Are we still going to be on no speaking terms?

Princeton: No.

I looked down at my nails.

Nicole: Okay...

I'm gonna figure out what the fuck is going on. I just don't know where to start.

I looked up at him and he was watching TV. Things are beginning to feel quite awkward between us.

____________________________

Sorry guys 😭 I haven't really had time to write in ages! I'm trying to get it together I promise. This is just a filler chapter. Love you all, thank you for the support. I promise I will finish the story. 😘