Merry Christmas?

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day

5:08pm

Prodigy's POV

__________________________

Its been almost a week since I've seen Jaylssa. I called her and text her but I never got an answer. Maybe she doesn't like me. But I can't stop thinking about her.

Today was Christmas! I bought my mom a car. And I got a lot of Michael Jackson things and some Jordan's. you know my shoe game is cold like a blizzard. Me and the clique is suppose to meet at my house later. They said they had a big surprise for me.

I was just chillen and hanging out in the theatre/arcade/bar room. Then my phone rung it was Ray.

Prod: Wassup bro.

Ray: Nun we'll be outside in 5 minutes.

Prod: Ok and?

Ray: Just letting you know damn..

Prod: Oh, aight bro.

Ray: Bye.

That was the most pointless call ever. I decided to go up stairs and hang out until get got here. I walked to the family room.

Prod: Wassup y'all.

Everyone: Hey!

Prod: Aye Ma, a couple of my Friends are coming over. We going to be in the basement If you need anything.

Mom: Ok, I'll put some snacks and stuff down there for y'all.

She did as she said. Then I heard the door bell ring.

Prod: Ill get it.

I went to go open the door and then I saw everyone and I saw someone else behind them but I couldn't picture who it was.

Everyone: Wassup bro.

Prod: Hey how y'all doin'?

???: Hey Prodigy.

Everyone grew a smile on there face and moved out of the way. There she stood. Jaylssa. I walked over and gave her a hug.

Prod: Hey! How come you never answered my calls and texted me back?

Jaylssa: I never got any calls or texts from you. I was actually waiting for you to call.

She gave me a confused look.

Prod: But you gave me the number.

Jaylssa: Let me see your phone.

I handed my phone to her.

Jaylssa: I said 704-227-1430 not 704-237-1430.

Prod: OHHHHH! Damn, my bad.

She laughed.

Jaylssa: It's okay, I'll fix it for you.

Her smile was beautiful. And her laugh gave me chills. Everything about her was just perfect! I have to have her!

Prod: Ok, thanks beautiful.

I smiled and winked at her and she started blushing.

Prod: Y'all lets go downstairs. My mom put food and stuff down there for us.

Everyone: Ok.

I took Jaylssa's and hand guided her downstairs. Everyone else followed.

When when got down stairs I dimmed the lights.