Cure for a stressed Jimmy

Author note: jimmy and you are 18 years old
Art by Laser-lance tumblr

You where currently on your way to see your boyfriend at his university, purmona school of science.
      You park your car in the visitor parking and enter the lobby to get a visitor pass. "Ah, good evening ms. L/N, here to see mr neutron I assume." The receptionist said, by this point you visited so regularly that the the staff knew you by name. "Haha, you know I am, I figured I bring him some dinner." You said as you held up the taco shack bag. The resptionist smiled, and gave you a pass.
       You made your way to dormitories as you came up to a familiar door, you placed a hair on the door scanner, one similar to Jimmy's lab. A robotic voice greet you before unlocking the door. You open it and was shock at the sight before you.
     The floor was covered in papers with equations scribbled all over them. Metallic and steel pieces metal littered every area of the room, not a space was left unoccupied by some technology or scientific item. Old food left on the side of bed, starting to gain a fowl odor to it. Mutiple empty coffee cups litter around the desk. To say the least, it look like a hurricane hit the normal organized dorm.
     In the middle of this mess was a disheveled man, his normal cowlick style hair was frizzing in multiple defections, his close wrinkled and hanging loosely on his body. His white lab coat cover in dirt, coffee, oil and ink.
     "Jimmy?" You asked, concern lacing your voice. He jump at the sound of your voice and turned towards you. "Y/n?! You scared the bajebers out of me! I thought you weren't coming till Tuesday." He said frazzled. You arched your eyebrow as you stated, "um jimmy, it is Tuesday, you know taco Tuesday." You said lifting the bag of food up to be seen.
      You got closer to get a better look at your boyfriend. His beautiful blue eyes had bangs under them, his skin look slightly pale, almost sickly looking. His face look like he hadn't slept in a week, nor eaten in days. His blue eyes seem jittery, no doubt from all the caffeine cursing through his bloodstream.
      Jimmy quickly looked at his calendar before returning to his computer. "Oh so it is, I'm sorry dear, but I have this big project to complete and I can't seem to crack this code. You can just leave the tacos on the bed." Jimmy said still typing away at his desk.
You frown as you look at jimmy. "Honey, when was the last time you ate real food?" You asked. " I had a donut yesterday." He responded monotonous. "And how much sleep have you gotten this week?" You asked, more concerned at Jimmy's state. "About 4 hours." He said, his eyes never leaving his computer.
       You huffed at you turned to Goddard, who was sitting on the bed. You began to gather up the papers and place them in a pile by the bed, clearing off any inventions off the bed and placing them to the side. You grab the old food and throw it into the garbage. You then the whisper to Goddard, "Goddard, could you please save whatever Jimmy's working on then cut the power off." Goddard shared a look of concern before complying.
      Jimmy tried to override the comrade but found he couldn't. "Y/n?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Jimmy yelled. You stood your ground, " Jimmy dear, you need rest. You haven't eaten anything for 48 hours and your running on an hour or so of sleep. You need to take a break." Jimmy looked at you with annoyances. "I'm perfectly fine. I need to get this done." He said angrily. "What you need is to rest, your brain and body can't function like this, and who knows, if you rest that big brain of yours, you'll be able to crack this code easily." You said, Jimmy giving you a huff in response. You cup his cheek in your hand. "Jim dear, I love you, and I know you want to change the world with your science, and you will, but I want you to live to see the fruits of your labor. I want you to be as healthy and happy as you can be when you win that Nobel prize. Plus I want you to live so we can have a future together. If you keep this up, you won't get to that future, so please, take a break. If you don't do it for yourself, do it for me." You said looking into the eyes of the man you loved whole hardly.
      Jimmy place his hand over yours, kissing your palm. His eyes soften looking at you, your words and love for his well-being made him grateful to have you in his life. And even though he hated to admit it but you were right. He was so drained he couldn't even see straight. Maybe a little break would be good.   
      Before he could say anything else, you guided him to the bed. You had him take off his shoes and lab coat and place them by the side of the bed. You removed his glasses and put them on the desk next to you.
      You laid at the head of bed and pulled Jimmy close to you, placing his head near your chest. This cause Jimmy's face to turn bright red. "Yyy/nnn, what are you d doing?" He studded. You hushed him as you placed a blanket over him and began running your fingers through his messy brown hair. You started to hum softly as you continued to racking your finger over his scalp.
      Jimmy wasn't sure why, but your actions seem to relax him. The mixture of you voice and the sound of your heart beat, which was melodic to him, seem entrance him, giving him the first bit of calm in days. For the first time in days, Jimmy neutron was at peace. His eyes began to flutter shut as he drifted to sleep.
      You looked down at your boyfriend to see him asleep, a smile on his face. You began to get up so Jimmy could rest when you felt his arms snake around your waist. You sighed in as you turned off the light and adjust yourself. You continue to play with his hair, before your own eyes shut, falling a sleep as well, both of you at pure bliss.