Funny bubbley

Hello everyone, so I've been write a lot of angst shots lately, so this one is going to be more light hearted and fun. So in this you are 25 years old and jimmy is 27. You two are married at this point. Anyway enjoyed.

In the lab of male genius, Jimmy neutron, the young man was working at his computer analyzing some data.
     He stayed home while his wife, y/n, was out visiting her old friend, Rachel (sorry to all Rachel's I just pick a name, I still love you all).
      He didn't fully trust this Rachel because of past behaviors and actions, but y/n was her own person, and he trusted her.
      He was about add new data when his phone went off. He look over for a fraction of a second before hiring a button to put the call on speaker. "Talk to me." He said eyes never leaving the computer.
     "Hello is this jimmy?" A male voice stated. Jimmy's eyebrow arched.
       "Yes, who is this?"
      "My name is frank, at little Frankie's bar, I'm here with a woman who states your her husband, y/n?" Jimmy became bit concerned.
      "Yes, I am, is she alright?"
     "Yes she's fine, she's just very drunk. Her and another woman were hear buying drinks and doing shots. The other woman up and left with without a word, so she's by herself. Could you please come and pick her up? She's jumping up in the bar singing karaoke."
      Jimmy's eye twitched in annoyance, he knew that woman couldn't be trusted. And now he had to retrieve a drunk wife, thank Einstein's pants no one tried to pick her up. jimmy groaned a little, "I'll be right there" he said.
Five minutes later Jimmy was at the entrance of the bar.
      He entered the establishment and looked around. There were only a few people in the bar. There were two teens making out in the corner, a middle aged man past out at the bar, another man nursing a gin and tonic and a bar tender at washing some glasses.
      Jimmy walk up to the bar. "Hello, I'm jimmy, someone called me about my wife." The bar tender smirked.
        "Oh yes, our Little Rock star over here. She's been dancing and singing for the last two hours. Her friend left with some guy and didn't come back. Your wife's over there." He pointed to a small stage area where a young h/c woman sang into a busted microphone, Dancing with no care.
         Jimmy shook his head before thanking the bartender. He walk over to the stage. As he watch her singing to the song "can you feel the love tonight." Her hair fizzy and swinging around her face. Her cheek rose red thanks to all the alcohol in her blood stream. Her close hanging loosely as her jacket laying on the floor with her shoes that she flung off during her "performance"
     Jimmy hooped on to the stage and approached her.
     "Sweetheart?" He said grabbing her shoulder. She wiped around pulling herself from him.
     "Heyyyy, don't touch my buddy. Immm marrrieeed" she slurred drunkly holding up her hand with her wedding band on up to his face.
      Jimmy smirked as he grab her hand. "Yes, I'm fully aware. I'm your husband." Y/n squinted her eyes dramatically looking at the man.
      Upon realize I got who he was, her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. "JIMMY!! My lovvvee." She yelled out, before putting her arm around him. "Everyone, his guy is the best man in the whole wide world. He is the smartest and  sexiest beast I have ever known, and he's alllll miinnne." She yelled through the microphone.
             Jimmy face became red with embarrassment. "Ok, ok y/n. Why don't we bring it back a couple notches, sweetheart." He whispered clearly not thrilled at the situation.
       "Ahhhh, honnney, light up. Your perfect and everyone deserve to know!!" She said as she booed his nose.
       Jim pick up her coat, purse and shoes and grab her hand, "ok I think you've had enough fun. Let get you home ok." He said trying to guid her off stage.
     "Nooooo, my fans demand a on core." She whined.
       "No we don't."one of the teen yelled out. Y/n scoured at the teen.
     "NO ONE ASKED YOU!!" She yelled out pointing to the two.
     Jimmy shook his head. "Trust me love, I think they've had enough." Dragging her off stage and down throught the bar.
    The guy at the bar look over at jimmy smirking. "Damn, man, your wife is one smoken thing. You are a luck man."
      Jimmy push her behind him protectively "Thank you, I know" Jimmy said through gritt teeth as he pulled y/n out of the bar. "Creep" he said under his breath as they exited.
       Y/n giggled as she hugged him. "Aww, my hero!!!" She slurred.
     Jimmy couldn't help but smile at her. He was annoyed with the situation but he always love seeing her happy, even in a drunken state. Jimmy kissed her forehead.
      " Alright love, let's get you home and to bed ." He walk her to the car, throwing her stuff in the back seat and helping her into the passenger side.
      They drove off, on the way, Jimmy stoped at a gas station and grab a donut, a bottle of pain killers and a bottle of water. He returned to the car and gave y/n the donut and water. "Here love, the wheat will soak up some of the alcohol, and the water will keep you highdrated ." Y/n smiled as she took them. "You really are the best freaking person ever." Jimmy blushed at the compliment. "Well it is my job as your husband to take care of you."
       The two began to drive off again, y/n kept trying to stick out the window while jimmy had to keep pulling her back in. "Sweetheart, please sit down, you might hurt yourself."
         They finally made it home. Jimmy got out of the car and made his way over to the passenger side.
       "Ok love, let's...." Y/n was no longer in the car. "Gas planet how she disappeared that quickly, we just pulled in." Jimmy started calling for her when he heard someone singing from the back yard.
       "Of course." Jimmy said as he walk to the back yard we're he saw his wife dancing to a song on her phone. "Jimmy, my love, come dance with me." She said reaching out to him. "Sweetheart, it's 1 in the morning, let's go inside."
          Y/n thought for a moment.
     "No." She said as she danced around before tripping on her own feet, falling on her back.
        "Y/n, love are you alright?" Jimmy said rushing to her side.
         "Look Jimmy, stars." She said as she pointed to the sky. "Yes very good, dear, come on, let's go inside." He said as he tried to help her up.
      "Nooo, jimmy lay with me." She begged, giving him big puppy dog eyes. Jimmy groaned in frustration but gave in and layed now next to her. "Alright, but only for a few minutes." He said staring at the night sky.
       It was a lovely night. Jimmy felt a hand grab his, he look down to see y/n had snaked her hand into his. He grab it back giving a light squeeze.
      "There so beautiful." She said with awe. Jimmy chuckled a little.
         "Yes they are certainly are, for big balls of gas millions of miles away." Y/n smiled, "Jimmy, let's go to space." She said giddy. "Not tonight love." He said running his thumb over her hand. She fake pouted.
     "Hey Jimmy, you know what's the prettiest star of them all."
      Jimmy arch a brow in confusion, "which one?"    
     She turned to face him and smiled, "you!"
      Jimmy blushed at this. "Ok you are really drunk."
       Y/n faked gasped, "no it's true, they say alcohol is a real life truth serum, so it must be true, there's science behind it, and you can't argue with science." She stated before playfully sticking out her tongue.
      Jimmy shock his head, "well I can't argue with that."
    Jimmy started to sit up, "ok time to go inside, that was the deal."
     Y/n stayed on the ground "no deal!" She sang out. Jimmy only rolled his eye.
      "Come on, comedian, let's go." He pulled her up and lead her to the house. They made it past the kitchen and to the steps when y/n started to wobble more and grab jimmy for support. He became concerned, "sweetheart, what's.." he didn't even finish before y/n pushed away and vomited onto the floor.
        Jimmy held his breath as to not vomit himself.
        Y/n look at him with tearful eyes, puke still on her lips. "I'm so sorry Jimmy." She sob, clearly embarrassed about puking. Jimmy only sighed,  "it's ok, love, let's get you upstairs."
      He said grabbing onto y/n so she wouldn't fall down the step. He called out to a cleaning bot to clean up the vomit.
       Jimmy lead her to the bathroom as he sat her down on the toilet seat. He grab a towel and wiped the left over puke from her mouth, then rinsed it out and dabed her face with wet water. "There, all better." He said as he guided her to their bed.
      He pulled out some pjs and help her put them on. Despite being married, jimmy still became fluster seeing y/n in a bra.
       After that, he lay her down, placing a her on her side, and tucking a pillow on under her back so she couldn't roll over. He place the trash bin by the bed just in case. He walk over and grab some water and placed it by the night stand.
       He was about get leave to let her rest when she grab his hand. " please don't leave, I'm sorry for being a pain. I love you." She said starting to cry again.
       Jimmy sighed softly, "you are never a pain, a hand full yes, but never a pain. I love you too, I'm just glad your ok. I'm of course I'll stay." He said wiping her tears from her eyes.
     Jimmy changed into some pj, causing the drunk woman to whistle. "Hubba hubba." She said.
     Jimmy blushed, " easy tiger, I'm just changing." He finish and crawled in next to her, wrapping his arm around her torso.
      She snuggled into him as she kissed him.
    "Goodnight, lover boy." She said drifting to sleep.
   "Goodnight, sweetheart." He said falling a sleep.
The next morning
        Jimmy awoke first, holding his head. He had a slight headache form last night's adventure. He look over to y/n still asleep. He carefully kissed her cheek before get up to make a cup of coffee and a pain killer, knowing y/n will need two from the hangover she no doubt will have.
     Just then the phone rang. Jimmy pick up the resever and placed it near his ear. "Hello neutron residents."
       "Oh my god, jimmy I'm so sorry. I think I lost y/n. I left with my boyfriend and completely forgot she was still with me, we had way to much to drink last night. I kept trying to call her but she won't pick up, and she wasn't at the bar. I think something happen to her." A frantic Rachel said from the other line.
      Jimmy eyes clouded in anger, "yes Rachel I know, because I'm the one who pick her up last night. She couldn't even walk on her own that's how intoxicated she was. You're lucky the bartender called me." He barked back angrily.
      "Oh thank god she ok, I'm so sorry Jimmy we just got.."
       "SAVE IT!" Jimmy growled into the phone, "I'm just grateful she's safe, if someone saw her in that state and tried to take advantage of her or.. just thank Einstein I was able to find her." Jimmy said, stomach turning at the thought of someone hurting his wife in that way.
      Rachel sobbed over the phone a little, "Jimmy I swear, it will never happen again."
      Jimmy scoffed, "you're right it won't happen again. Oh and Rachel, if you ever abandon my wife in that state again, so help me, you will become my next test subject." Jimmy said before hanging up aggressively not wanting to hear the woman excuses.
         He rub his head in frustration when suddenly, he felt a pair of arms snake around his waist from behind, causing him to stiffen a little before relaxing.
     Jimmy smiled, "well good morning, sleeping beauty." Y/n only groan into Jimmy's back in response.
       Jimmy laughter a little, "so how's that hangover feeling, love?" He asked sarcastically. She only groaned again in response. "That good huh?" He said said turning to her.
        "I swear, I'll never even look at booze again." She said clearly sick from the alcohol.
       Her eye were blood shot, her mouth dry, and just about everything hurt. "Hey a full sentence, that's an improvement." Jimmy said.
      Y/n shot him a look, but was to sick to fight back.
     Jimmy only smirked as he pulled her into an embrace. She placed her head in his chest snuggling into him for some form of comfort.
            He rub her back. "I'm really sorry for anything and everything I put you through last night." She said tearing up alittle that she caused her husband so much trouble.
     Jimmy shook his head, "it's ok. I was just happy you were ok. Besides, you are adorable when you're intoxicated." He joked. She chuckled at this.   
    "But how about we stay away from alcohol for a while, ok honey?" He added. "Gladly. It's a deal."
    Jimmy and you spend the day in bed together while you both recover from the nights adventure.