Jimmy vs Dexter

Hello my lovelies. So I came across this video and have been rereading the ppgd comic in which Dexter and blossom become a couple. I mean seriously look at these two, adorable:

So I thought it would be funny to make a little fanfic about these to together and you being Jimmy's girlfriend

So I thought it would be funny to make a little fanfic about these to together and you being Jimmy's girlfriend.  Please see the video for context.
You and your boyfriend Jimmy neutron, where sitting in his lab. He was working on his teleporter while you watched. Jimmy said it was acting up so he wanted to see if he could fix the problem. "Just few more adjustments and we should be good to go." He said. You smiled, you loved watching him work. Just then the machine started acting funny. You got up to take a closer look when the teleporter turned on and open a wormhole. You felt your body being pulled towards it. You tried to fight it but the force saw just to strong. "JIMMY, HELP!!"  You said as it pulled you closer to the portal. Jimmy look up in horror to see his girlfriend being pulled towards portal. "Y/N!! HOLD ON, IM COMING" he yelled back as he tried to shut down the portal but nothing was working. You were up to the portal now as one of your legs were pulled in. "JIMMY!!" You yelled, trying to grab on to anything as your lower half was pulled into the portal. "Y/N!!!" Jimmy yelled back as he abandoned shutting it down and ran towards you grabbing your arms, using all his strength to try and pull you back, but it was no use as he two was being pulled in. Suddenly to pull became stronger, and pulled both you and jimmy through the portal, leading who knows where.
In dexters lab
Dexter was working on a new experiment with his girlfriend blossom. She flew up to a shelf and grab him a chemical he need. "He you go, dexter." She said as she hovered near the ground by him. "Aw yes, thank you love." He said with a smile. Suddenly the two were shock as a yellow portal open sending something flying past the. Dexter got annoyed think it was his sister dee dee. He was about to yell at her to get out of his lab when he turned to see not his sister, but two people, a boy and a girl, hitting the back wall. Jimmy shock his head trying to get his bearing, "y/n! Are you ok?" He asked. She got up a little groggy, "yes, I think so." They hear someone clear there throat.
Your pov
"If you two are done. WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY LAB." A male with red hair and glasses yell at us as a girl also red head in a pink dress and red bow tried to calm him. Jimmy rub the back of his neck sheepishly, "yeah sorry about that, my portal machine is on the fritz. I'm Jimmy neutron boy genius of retroville, this is my girlfriend, y/f/n." The red hair girl smiled, "hi I'm blossom, the angry one is Dexter." Said joking, probably trying to lighten the mood. Dexter scoffed, "boy genius, highly unlikely, there is only one genius in this lab." Jimmy smirk, "yeah, and he's right here." He said jesting to himself. Oh no, you knew where this was heading. One thing you learned from dating  jimmy, NEVER, EVER question or challenge Jimmy's intelligence. "Jimmy please don't." You whispered to jimmy grabbing his arm. Before jimmy could respond,
Dexter went to swing his wrench at jimmy, but Jimmy pulled out his laser sword, slicking through the wrench like butter. "I think I put a wrench in your plans." Jimmy said smirking. You groaned at that awful pun. "Guys stop it." Blossom said trying to defuse the fight. Dexter only pulled out a device, aiming it at the two of you. The two of you jump out of way, jimmy jump to the left while you jump to the right. You lost your footing and fell to the ground. Before you were about to get up, you look up to see a large piece of the lab wall falling towards you. "Y/N!!!" You heard jimmy scream. Just when you thought you were going to get crushed, you saw a blur of pink and something pulled you out of the way before the wall fell. You felt a pair of thin arms around your waist as you look up to see blossom. "That was a little too close, are you ok?" She asked.  You nodded looking down realizing you were floating in the air. You gab on to her out of fear. Blossom landed on the ground as you tried to stand, your legs shaking a little. Jimmy rushed over to you, "holy hiesenburg, y/n are ok?! Are you hurt?!" He said frantically looking over you for any injuries. "No, I'm ok." You said your voice shaking a little. Jimmy face turned from concern to anger as he turned to Dexter. Oh no, the second thing never to do, never challenge Jimmy's intelligent, and never harm the ones he cares about, especially his girlfriend. "How dare you put my angel in danger!!" He said angry as he activate his speed shoes and ran towards Dexter, taking the ray-gun out of his hand and placing a helmet on his head you reconsidered as the brain drain 800. Jimmy pushed a button causing Dexter to become stupid. "Dexter!! What did you do?!" Blossom yelled glaring angrily at jimmy. Jimmy only smirked, "I only drain his brain to fit his personality." You look at jimmy anger lay. "Jimmy change him back right now!" You said. Jimmy look at you in shock, "but y/n I.." you shot him another look. Jimmy groaned, "grrr, alright fine." Jimmy said reluctantly walking over to Dexter. Just as he was about to press the button, Dexter gab a device, "ohhh, what does this button do?" Blossom tried to see what it was, then her eyes widened realizing what invention it was. "Dexter, honey, don't!!" She yelled but it was too late. Just then a bright light consumed the males. The girls covered there eyes. When the light disappear, the girls look in horror to see that the two boys were No were in sight. "Jimmy!!" You yelled out in fear, afraid your boyfriend was gone forever. Tears weld up in your eyes. Blossom quickly consoled you. "Don't worry y/n, they aren't gone gone. The device was a transporter. It just transported them somewhere." She said as she flew over to the computer. "Computer, locate Dexter." She said. "Scanning" the computer responded. You noticed a small fire starting to form. "Oh no!" You said. Blossom look over at what you were looking at as she used her ice breath to put out the fire. You look at her in awe. "Your like a real life super hero! That awesome." You said in amazement. She smiled sheepishly, "Aw, thanks. My sisters and I were made with a chemical called chemical x. It gave us all these powers." She explained. "That's so... COOL!!!" You said. She smiled, "Aw thanks, your sweet." Suddenly the copter started speaking again, "creator located." The screen show the two of them, Dexter was back to normal and neither one appeared to be harmed. "Oh thank goodness." You said relieved. "And now we know where to find them." Blossom add, also relieved to see her boyfriend unharmed. Suddenly the two started fighting again. "We need to stop them they could really hurt each other!" You exclaimed. Blossom nodded, " you're right, if I get the coordinates, I should be able to fly us there." She said getting their exact coordinates. "Got it, hang on tight." She said as she grab you and flew out of the lab. You just hoped you wouldn't be to late.
(Watch video before continuing)
Jimmy and Dexter aims there devices at one another. Ray of light came from the devices. When it cleared the two inventions laid on the ground. Dexter was now shrunk to the size of golf ball, while jimmy also shrink but was turned into a worm. The two were about to start fighting when a bird spotted them and pick them off the ground. Flying way with the two, Dexter look at worm jimmy. "So I don't suppose you have a brain blast coming on?" Dexter ask annoyed. Jimmy shot a look back, "we'll I don't see your great intellect coming up with a plan" he shot back. Dexter growled before responding, "Dexter boy genius always has a plan, he just needs to think of one."
Back with the girls
Blossom landed on the ground placing y/n on her feet. "Do you see them?" Y/n asked nervous for her boyfriend's safety. Blossom look around. "No, I don't see them anywhere!" She said mirroring y/ns concern for Dexter. Blossom got an idea. "Let me fly up and use my sonar powers, maybe I can track them." Y/n nodded, "good idea, I'll keep looking for them on the ground."  Blossom nodded before flying up into the air. She used her sonar to pick up the two fighting again. "Got yah." She said flying in that direction. She sees a mini Dexter in the tallied of a bird. "Hey let him go!" She said as she zaps it I. The butt. The bird squeaked in pain before releasing the two. Blossom quickly swoops in to catch Dexter, failing to notice the worm. She hold him in her hand. "Thank goodness, are you alright honey?" She ask looking at her little boyfriend. "I'm fine, lousy bird. Wait where is neutron?" He asked looking for the worm. Blossom look confused. "I don't know all I saw was you, a bird and that worm. I didn't see him." Dexter look annoyed, "that worm was neutron." He said "wait what?!" Blossom asked loudly, causing Dexter to cover his ears. "Yes my insectifier turned him into the worm he is." He said smirking a little. Blossom look annoyed before realizing, "wait if Jimmy was the worm then...." She panic as she speed to try and catch the worm.
With you
You continue to call Jimmy's name. "Oh, I hope he's alright." You said to yourself. Suddenly you heard a small yell then something landed on your head. "What the?" You said trying to shake what ever it was off. "Wait, y/n stop! it's me!" You heard a voice, it sound like Jimmy's. "Jimmy, galaxy, where are you?" Looking around. "I'm on your head." He said you reach up to your head as you felt something coil around your finger. You brought your hand down to see a little worm in your hand. "What? Where did you come from?" She asked. Jimmy look up at her, "y/n, it's me jimmy." Y/n eyes widened as she look down at the talking worm who had jimmy hair style. "Jimmy, my love, is it really you?" Jimmy groaned slightly. "Yeah, it's me." Looking down at his new form in embarrassment. Y/n looked in a mixture of confusion and horror. "What? How? What the? How did?" She rambled panic. "Angel, breath. I'm ok." Jimmy said trying to calm her, despite his current state. She took a couple deep breath as she registered what happened: her boyfriend got turned into a worm, and is currently siting in her palm. Before she could ask anything else, blossom landed next to them holding a mini Dexter in her hand. "Jimmy, oh thank goodness your ok. I had no idea that was you. Sorry about that." She apologized. "It's fine, y/n was standing at the right place at the right time." He said giving y/n a small smile. "Well it's a good thing I found you two before you name bird food." Blossom said as Dexter fidgeted in her hands. "I would have found a plan to save us soon anyway." Dexter said pouted. Jimmy shot him a look, "sure right, at least you still got all your limbs." Jimmy shot back, gesturing to his worm body. "Could you please just stop you two, please!" Y/n, clearly getting upset. Dexter only scoffed as jimmy turned his attention to her. He could see her pushing back tears. Jimmy wish he had his really body back so he could comfort her. "So can you change him back?" She asked hopeful. Dexter scoffed, "of course I can, I just need to go back, regrow myself and collect my invent." Blossom shot him a look, "you don't have to be rude about it ." She said to him before turning her attention to the other two. "I'll take him back to where he left it. Then we'll come back to fix jimmy." Blossom said as she flew off to find the inventions.
With you
You sat on the ground by a tree, jimmy still in your hands. You stare off think about everything, emotionally excasted . "Y/n?" A little voice asked. You were pulled out of your thoughts as you stared down at jimmy. "You ok, angel?" He asked looking up at you. You laughed a little, "shouldn't I be asking you that question?" Jimmy shot you a look. "I told you I'm fine, minus this" gesturing to his worm body. You gave him a weak smile. "Im fine." Jimmy look at you unconvinced. He might not be the best at reading social ques, but he always seem to know when you were upset. "Y/n" he said sternly. You bit your lip, "I'm sorry, I'm just exsusted emotionally, between getting suck into another dimension, then almost dying, the you getting zap not knowing if you were alive, then seeing you get tossed around like a ragdoll, not being able to find you afraid you might be dead, and then seeing you turned into a worm not knowing if we could change you back. It's just, a lot. I feel like my heart stoped so many times today and I just wanted to you not to get hurt and you did. And it's all my fault because I'm the one who got to close to the tele-porter. If I hadn't, we wouldn't have ended up here, you don't have got hurt, and you would still be human. I'm sorry Jimmy, you have just let me get sucked into the whole..... I'm sorry I should be putting this all on you." You said, feeling tears pour down your face, all emotions being released. Jimmy look at you completely heart broken. He felt bad  for making her worry this much. He inched his way off her hand and onto her arm as he crawl up her arm and up to her face. He nudged he's his tiny head into her cheek. "Ok first, never say I should have let you get sucked into the portal, I would have never have forgive myself if something happened to you, not mention I would have done everything possible to find you. Second none of this is your fault, it's all that dexters fault....and a little my fault." He said as you rolled your eyes. "Third, I'm sorry I made you worry so much, I just want to prove him wrong. I was so scared when that wall almost crushed you, I thought I was going to loose you." You nodded, "yeah, thank goodness for blossom." He rolled his eyes. And fourth and finally, I love you, so your stuck with me regardless." You laugh as you gently pick him up off your shoulder and kissed his little head. "Darn, if only this were a fairytale, true loves kiss would have changed you back." You said giggling. Jimmy shock his head, "I think your thinking of a frog to prince." You smirked, "well your my prince." Jimmy blushed. "You're aweful." You giggled, "I know, but your stuck with me."
With blossom and Dexter,
"Oh we're is it?!" Dexter said frustrated. Blossom continued to look when she spotted pieces of dexters meck o the ground, appeared to be made of cheese. "What the heck did you two do?" She said. Dexter explains the whole fight. Blossom looks shocked. Anyone of those cases could have killed him. Dexter spots the two devices. "Blossom over there." She lands near be inventions as Dexter hops out of her hand. He lands and fires up the shrink ray, setting it to big and jumps in front of it as it returns him to his original size. "Aw much better, don't you agree blossom. Blossom?" He turns to see his girlfriend staring at the ground tears welling up in her eyes. Dexter rush to her concerned, "my love, what's wrong?" He ask gently. She looks at him, "do you have any idea how worried I was. Y/n and I had no idea where you two were. And now i here all these things you did and you've could have been killed, and I wasn't there to protect you. I'm supposed to be this great hero but I can't even protect the one I love." She said. Dexter cups her face with his gloves hand, using his thumb to wipe her tears. "I'm sorry, I should not have worried you. I'm ok. I know I can be a bit arrogant, but I just want to be the best, especially for you. If anything this proves that I can fight and protect you just like you do for me. From now on, we fight our battles together, ok?" Blossom jumps up and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Dexter stiffens but relaxes, wrapping his arms around her waste. They separated looking into each other's eye. "I love you." He says as she smiles, I love you too." They pulled away as Dexter took her hand leading in the defection of the lab. "Um dexter what are you doing?" Blossom asked confused. "Returning to lab of course." She crosses her arms. "Aren't you forgetting something?" He thinks for a moment, "No can't say do." He said trying to pull her, blossom won't budge. "Dexter! We have to go back and help jimmy remember." Dexter groaned, "why he's perfectly fine the way he is."  He said trying to walk away. Blossom grab the invention and dragged an annoyed dexter back towards we're they left the other two. "Oh no you don't, you are fixing this. Besides, we told y/n we would, so come on." She said flying off back to the other couple.
Back with you two,
You waited for blossom and dexter to return, Jimmy still safe in your hand. "Oh I wonder where they are?" You said getting a bit antsy. Jimmy nudge his face into your thumb. "Hopefully close." As if on cue blossom landed on the ground with a grumpy dexter, who was now full size again. He look over a jimmy laughing a little, "are you sure you want him back to his original state, y/n? I think this is a major improvement." Jimmy glared at him, " I don't know, I think this look better suits you." He shot back. Dexter grit his teeth, "you know I think that bird could use a snack." You gasped at the comment as you used your other hand to cover jimmy protectively. Blossom smacked dexter, "Dexter, stop. Just changed him back now!" She said glaring at him. "Fine, fine, it was just a joke, relax you two. Y/n just put the worm on the ground." You continue to hold him, you trusted blossom, but weren't sure about Dexter. Blossom look at you softly, " don't worry, I won't let him do anything." You nodded kneeled down and carefully placed Jimmy on the ground. "Good now just step back a little." Dexter said, you moved reluctantly. Dexter aimed the device and a light shot out towards jimmy. When the light faded, Jimmy was siting on the ground, back to normal and completely human. "Jimmy!!" You yelled as you tackled him in a tight hug. He eagerly hug back, grateful to have his arms back. You cup his face, happy to see his beautiful blue eyes again. "I'm so happy you back." You say stealing a kiss. Jimmy blushed deep red. "Y/n! Not in front of them." Jimmy whined genstsring to Dexter and blossom, who were snicking at that two. "Are you ok? Everything's back to normal?" Y/n asked. Jimmy groaned, "for the last time, yes." Y/n smiled, "good" she the slapped him slightly over his head. Jimmy yelp before holding his head, "ow, y/n what was that for!?" She frown, "for worrying the hell out of me, and for instigating the fight."  Jimmy groaned, "he started it." He said pointing to Dexter, who scoffed in response. "No your the one who asked for it!" Dexter said as he too got smack by blossom. "It's both your faults." She stated. Y/n nodded. The two boy grumbled in annoyance. "Look you two are the most brilliant minds in the universe. Instead of fighting why not just try and work together. You would be more powerful together." You stated helping jimmy up. The two looked at each other. "Well your female mate make point. We could rule the galaxy together." Dexter said rather maniacal. "First don't call her that. And second I suppose an alliance would be beneficial to both of us. Now your talking." Jimmy added as they both walk off laughing maniacally. "Did we just make a mistake?" You ask blossom concerned. "Yes, yes we did." She said blankly.