Chapter 1

Hello to all my wonderful, amazing, supportive readers! 💕 Today's story will be filled with dark topics so if you feel uncomfortable reading this or of this story just isn't your cup of tea then feel free to click off and I'll see you over in one of my more romantic stories.
____________________________________________________________

[[[ Stockholm syndrome is a psychological response. It occurs when hostages or abuse victims bond with their captors or abusers. This psychological connection develops over the course of the days, weeks, months, or even years of captivity or abuse.

According to the study authors, some of the women expressed that they had, at one time, hoped to start a family with their trafficker or a client. In a 2020 study, researchers found evidence suggesting that victims of domestic violence may also experience Stockholm syndrome.

Stockholm syndrome is rare; according to one FBI study, the condition occurs in about 8 percent of hostage victims.

In the case of Stockholm syndrome in relationships, getting the abused person away from the abuser can sometimes break the psychological bond. However, this solution is often easier said than done. The abuser benefits by isolating the victim and not allowing an outsider's perspective to influence the situation. ]]]

Again.. if this is something that you cannot read right now or you feel uncomfortable with reading this story at this time, please click off and I'll see you in one of my other more healthier romantic books.

Now.. with all that being said... please enjoy reading my book: "My Beloved // MYG"

____________________________________________________________

- Inside Seoul's Psychiatric facility -

Thursday
January 3, 2019
Yn, age: 23

Yn's P.O.V

Dear Diary..

It's been 3 years since those awful policemen took my beloved away from me and sadly, no matter how much I want to break Yoongi out of prison.. I can't because.. he doesn't want me too. He says it wouldn't be safe.

You see, I've been writing letters to Yoongi ever since he was incarcerated and he keeps telling me to wait for him.. so that's exactly what I'm going to do. He's allowed me to be with other men while he's in prison because I was the reason he was able to get a lesser sentence, but how can I ever betray my Yoongi after he's saved and changed my life for the better?

And can you believe that horrible judge wanted to give my baby a 10 year sentence? However by some miracle, the judge sealed to have decided to change his mind as he gave Yoongi a lesser sentence of... 4 years.