Chapter 31

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING: This part of the story with contain mentions of rape and brutal acts of sexual assault!! Please don't read if you're uncomfortable with this very sensitive subject!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Now for those of you who want to continue.... just know that I warned you! It's not too late to back out now if you feel uncomfortable.. just saying. Alright let's continue.

Narrator's P.O.V
After Yn said that, the guard came in and told Miss Choi that her visitation hours were over and after feeling satisfied as she was one step closer to helping Yn get better, Miss Choi left with a small smile on her face and as she picking up her things, she tells Yn that they'll finish their conversation when she comes back for another visit and after giving her a small wave, Yn smiled as she watched Miss Choi leave and the second that Miss Choi and the guard left and closed her cell door... Yn began to walk to the corner of the room where she normally slept and as she sat down with her arms hugging her knees.. she began to giggle at that the thought of her Beloved.

But suddenly she stopped and rested her head in her arms..
she missed him so much.

She missed his morning kisses.
She missed his I love yous.
She missed seeing his smile.
She missed hearing his voice.
And there were many more things that she missed about him.

But the one thing she missed the most.. was the most important thing: She missed feeling his arms around her.

She didn't feel safe in her small room, always being watched and taken care of by guards 24/7. She didn't feel safe when she woke up. She didn't feel safe when she ate. She didn't feel safe when she showered. She didn't feel safe when she went to the bathroom. She didn't feel safe when on the rare occasions the guards would let her outside of the Ward to walk.

She especially didn't feel safe when she had to go to sleep most nights.. because some of the guards can get a bit touchy while on their night shifts.
And if she rejected them, they would get violent and beat her.

But she would always defended herself.

There was no way in hell that she would let someone take advantage of her like that again!

Never again!

--------------------------------------------------

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING(Again): This part of the story with contain mentions of rape and brutal acts of sexual assault!! Please don't read if you're uncomfortable with this very sensitive subject!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Now for those of you who want to continue.... just know that I warned you! It isn't too late for you to back out now if you feel uncomfortable.. just saying.
Alright let's continue.

But guys, I'm actually being serious if yall don't like this sort of thing then just feel free to skip this chapter and next few chapters that follow... and I'll see you in a chapter that's more.... romantic. ❤️‍🩹

Yn's P.O.V

'I never should have left my Beloved's side!'

'I should have let him wait for me outside of the restrooms.'

'Why did I have to be stubborn?!'

'Why couldn't I see that my Beloved was only trying to protect me?'

'Why didn't I fight back?!'

'Why did I let those monsters do that to me?!'