Chapter 2

"Okay.. and what happened next?"

Miss Choi asked as she wrote down in her small notepad and Yn leaked back, closed her eyes and smiled as she softly says;

"After I got dressed.. he put his arm around my waist and I felt the gun against my neck.. I also remember how slow his breathing had gotten when he smelt my hair.."

"And... did he say anything else?"

"Yeah.. he said that I smelled really nice.. but I was being rude to his sweet comment because I had started fighting him but that only made him press the gun even closer to my neck, and I felt like it would leave a mark."

"Alright, and what happened after that?"

"After that... he held me closer to him because I was fighting for him to let me go.. but I should've been more grateful to be in his warm embrace. I realize now that I was safe in his arms.. I wish I had realized that a lot sooner because I had accidentally elbowed him in the face and had given him a nose bleed and he cursed as he pushed me down onto the ground really hard."

"Did he say anything to you then?"

"No.. he just mumbled a curse while holding his nose and when I got up-"

"Do you remember what he was wearing?"

"Of course I do. He was wearing an all black tracksuit, with black converses, a black cap, and black leather gloves on."

"Okay.. so what happened after you had gotten up?"

"When I got up, he called me a bitch and slapped me hard on my right cheek.. but I deserved it, I was being really rude to him."

"Hm.. and what did he do after he slapped you?"

At this question, Yn closed her eyes and sighed as she started to remember everything that had happened that night..

"Afte he slapped me... he hit me in the head really hard and I started to feel really dizzy... and then everything went black."

____________________________________________________________

- 4 years ago -