Chapter 19

Narrator's P.O.V
As Miss Choi wrote down more notes with her notepad, she looked up and Yn and asked;

"Alright Yn, now you've told me that you didn't shower for the first week yet your beloved stayed with you-"

"Yeah! He feed me and took care of my wounds-"

"Right.. and during your second week.. he helped you with getting up and walking-"

"Yup! Once I started to heal, Yoongi would help me with walking but he said that I wasn't allowed outside of our room anymore because he was scared that I would get attacked again.."

"Okay.. and what happened during the third week?"

Hearing about the third week, made Yn let out another giggle as she said;

"We slept less and talked more. He got to know more about me and he would comfort me when I would cry some nights and he even took me out once-"

"He took you outside of the house?"

Miss Choi asked and Yn nodded excitedly as she said;

"Yeah.. it was on the first day of the third week! I had just finished having horrible nightmare about my beloved's nasty brother and my beloved tried his best to comfort me but... nothing was working.. until he got an brilliant idea!"

"And what was his idea?"

"Well.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 25, 2015
1:27 am
Yoongi's P.O.V
I let out a a tired sigh as I've been up with Yn ever since she had her nightmare, which was around 12:00 pm, she had woken up screaming and crying out.. and after I woke up and realized what was happening, that's I heard a loud banging on from the other side of the wall and cursed as I knew I had to make Yn go back to sleep before the guys came in here instead.

That happened several nights ago too, during her first week, Yn woke up having really bad nightmares, which resulted in her screaming at random hours in the morning and waking up the guys, and things got so bad to that point that Namjoon came into our room one night and told me that if I didn't shut her up than he and the others would and I already knew what he meant by that. So on those nights, I had managed to wake her up and calm her down..... but suddenly everything I'm doing now WASN'T working!

I tried talking to her, telling her that I was here with me and that she was safe and when that didn't work, I tried singing too her but that also didn't work, and that's when I tried my last resort, I carefully picked her up and held her in my lap with she cried and after rocking her back and forth for about 30 minutes and reassuring her that I was here with her and that I wasn't going to let anyone hurt her the way that Jimin had... but saying Jimin's stupid name was my downfall because right after I said it, she had started crying again and at the point I was willing to do just about anything to have her go to sleep.

And that's when I stopped to think about the one thing that Yn has been wanting the most, and besides her baby sister here with her, I knew that Yn has desperately been wanting to go outside. As she's been BEGGING me every night for the past week but no matter how many times I told her No, she keeps pushing it and at this point, I was starting to think that by giving her want she wanted.. that it would help her start to like me more... but I also knew that by taking her outside even if it was for only a minute... would get us separated and that this whole thing will end with me getting hurt and Yn being taken care of by someone else.

But at this point.. her mental health was much more important to me than anything else so after thinking about it for a LONG time.... I sighed and as I glanced down at Yn's face, crying against my chest.. I decided right then and there that I was willing to risk everything for her.

Even though, just the thought of her being taken care of by any of the other guys infuriated me to no end...

I knew that.. despite these growing feelings that I had had for her... I knew I needed to do this in order for her to be happy.

So after taking a deep breath, I bend down and whispered;

"Kitten.. if you stop crying and calm down... then.. I'll take you outside to see the stars."

"R-Really?"

"Yeah-"

"A-Are you really.. going to take me outside?"

Yn asked interrupting me and I nod as I whisper;

"You have my word Kitten-"

"W-Wait!"

She blurted out, making me give he a questionable glace as she hesitantly asked;

"W-What if... we get caught-"

"Don't worry.. I'll take care of that, okay?"

After she gave me an unsure nod, I was about to tell her to get ready when she asked;

"Where can we go.. so that we don't get caught by anyone-"

"Oh come on Kitten, it's 1:30 in the morning, who's going to be crazy enough to be out that late-"

I started to say but Yn glared at me as she fired back and said;

"You and your brothers were out that late when you took me."

Hearing her say, made sigh and after a bit, I nodded and said;

"Alright, alright... I see your point.. but don't worry, okay?"

Afte4 I said that, she gave me annother unsure glace while wiping her face and after giving her a light kiss on the top of her head, I reassuring said;

"I mean it, don't worry. I know a place we can go too Yn."