Chapter 4

"So who did you end up choosing to stay back with you?"

Miss Choi asked as she was quickly writing what Yn had just said.. but Yn said nothing as she rocking back and forth in her chair slowly.

This made Miss Choi sigh but before she could say anything else, the guard opened Yn's cell door and stepped inside,

"Excuse me Ma'am, but your visitation hour is over. You need to leave."

"O-Oh, okay.. I'm sorry I didn't realize that it was so late.."

Miss Choi said as she quickly picked up her things and put them in her bag, as she was doing that, Yn was silently watching her and when she was all packed and ready to go, Yn got off the foldable chair and sat down on the floor as Miss Choi said;

"I'll come and see you again real soon Yn! Have a good weekend."

"You too.. oh and Miss C?"

Yn quietly asked, grabbing Miss Choi's attention as she quickly turned around and asked;

"Yes, Yn?"

"I'm excited to how long you'll last... before you leave me like the others did."

Her words made Miss Choi look at her uncomfortably... and instead of just telling her bye, Yn started giggling that disturbing giggle Miss Choi hated.. and then she stopped and said;

"Have a good weekend, Miss C."

____________________________________________________________

- In Seoul's Correctional facility - 

Yoongi's P.O.V
Age: 28

As I laid down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling, I couldn't help but start thinking about Yn.. her cute giggle, her beautiful smile, her soft hair, her amazing body...

Suddenly I felt myself blushing at the thought of our first kiss and I placed my hand to my lips as I sighed in content. Doing that made me look at the ring on my left finger.. and I smiled as I remembered the day that proposed to her.

If only I could be with her right now..

But I can't because these stupid doctors forbade her from seeing me, they want to distant us so that Yn can get "forget about me and move on".. but if I know my baby well enough... she'll never forget about me.

And I'll never forget about her.

We just love each other too much to simply forget about one another.

"Min Yoongi?"

I groaned at that stupid guard staying my name but then again.. the only time he even calls by my name is when I get a special letter from my kitten.

'Finally.' I thought as I got up and out of my cell, and we're walking to "the post office" as everyone here calls it, (even though it's just a small storage room where the guards keep all the letters and packages every inmate receives from the outside world) I turned to the guard and asked curiously;

"Did I just get a letter?"

At my question, the guard looks at me for a moment before saying;

"No, you also got a package."

"A package?"

I asked more to myself then anything as I never told Yn to bring me anything. I mean don't get me wrong, of course I'm grateful for whatever Yn sends me but I don't remember telling her to bring me anything..

Anyways, we make to the "post-office" and another guard hands me my mail.. after he patted me down, and asked me several annoying questions about my behavior.. apparently, I'm getting better.

I began to walk away with my mail when I'm stopped by the guard that came with me and after he said that he needed to walk me back, I just rolled my eyes but we walked back my cell.. and the second we get to my cell, I make a bee line for my bed and after the guard closed my door and started walking away, I immediately tear open Yn's letter and started to read it.

"Dear Yoongi,

I hope my letter even gets to you on time unlike the one I sent 2 weeks ago.. anyways.. I also hope you're doing a lot better than I am right now. These freaks are driving me insane and there are days when I feel like snapping and killing them.. but then I stop and think about you.. then I calm down and try to relax.

But I can't help but go crazy when I'm not with you.. I miss you so much and I hate that we're not together right now.. but I know I just have to be patient and wait just like you said and then we'll be together forever. Right?

Oh and guess what baby? I got a new therapist a couple of days ago, Miss Choi. I'm telling her what I told the others just like you told me to do.. so atleast I have something to do while I wait.. and right now, I'm telling her about our love story and I'm starting at the beginning.

You remember the first day we met, right Yoonie?

Oh, I have to make this letter short since my stupid guard is telling me to hurry up. I'll send you another one soon, I promise.

I love you so much baby.

Forever Yours, Yn

After I read her sweet letter, I smiled and held it close to me.. then I remembered about the package and after carefully putting the letter away in my small "safe" under my bed, I got the package and started to open it.

Inside, there was another note taped to a sealed white box and the note read:

"Hey Yoongi,
Yn told me to send this to you as a favor but you two owe me when you get out. - L.H"

I smiled as I put the note next to my "safe" and tear open the package.. and inside was a phone.

I smirked as I immediately held this small flip phone in my hands and then started smiling but my mood was immediately dropped by the sound of my guard coming back, so I quickly stuffed the phone inside my shoe, granted not to the best choice but what else could I do?

"Yoongi, lights out. You got a lot of work to do tomorrow."

I simply nodded and got into bed without making a sound, hopefully I can meet with the guys and try to call Yn tomorrow without getting caught.

'Don't worry Yn, we'll be together again soon. I promise..' I thought as I closed my eyes and sighed in content at the thought of seeing my precious kitten again.