Chapter 28

Narrator's P.O.V
After the group made it the Karaoke bar, Seokjin mumbled a curse ad the place seemed to be full what with all the cars taking up the parking lot and after parking the van near the entrance of the Karaoke bar, or as close to the entrance that he could get with all the cats taking up the front parking spaces, Seokjin ordered everyone to get out while he found a somewhere better to park and after Taehyung and Jimin finally got out of the car and slammed the door, Seokjin speed off in hopes of finding an empty parking spot.

Meanwhile the others got inside the Karaoke bar and it was indeed full with both men and woman either dancing, singing on stage or just drinking around at tables and after the group had found a table that would seat all 9 of them, they all sat down and had a look around, this Karaoke bar definitely was popular and it was different compared to other Karaoke bars in Seoul.... it was like a Karaoke bar plus hotel because there was the downstairs which was the bar and then upstairs - where the group could only assume were where the bedrooms were.

Anyways after Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook went off to go order drinks, Namjoon and Taehyung were stuck to sit back and watch Yoongi and Yn pretend to be a couple.. which was infuriating to watch because it was so cringey. They were staring at each other and Yn blushed a bit and laugh at whatever Yoongi was whispering to her and overall... it was disgusting and boys were fed up.

That's why when the others FINALLY cane back ti the table with their drinks, both Namjoon and Taehyung excused themselves to the bathroom... not before Taehyung quietly warned both Jungkook and Jimin by saying;

"Have fun watching those two making goo goo eyes at each other."

And while Jimin pretty much had the same reaction as Taehyung when he looked at Yoongi and Yn act like a couple, Jungkook smirked ad he saw this both as a teasing moment and as a good sign in the bet both Namjoon and Yoongi made a few weeks ago.

Yup, Yoongi was definitely going to win.. but it looks like Yn wasn't as into this whole fake relationship as Yoongi was though as she didn't look at him much while Yoongi couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of her.

Maybe Jungkook could help the two get closer?

And that'd when it hit him, and he suddenly turned to Hoseok and said;

"Hyung, I'll be right back. I'm going to get a drunk for Yoongi Hyung and my Noona."

"Alright, just hurry back."

Hoseok said and after giving his Hyung a nod, Jungkook went off to buy something that would help Yoongi and Yn get closer.

- 10 minutes later -

After running off to get the special something, Jungkook came back to the group with two champagne bottles in his arms and two glasses in his hands and after setting everything down in front of both Yoongi and Yn, Yoongi quickly looked at Jungkook and asked;

"And what's all this?"

"It's for you and Yn- I mean my Noona.. I just thought that since you two haven't gotten up yet that I would buy this for you guys-"

"And how did you pay for it-"

"With your card.."

"And how did you get my card-"

Suddenly Yoongi stopped in  his tracks when Jungkook revealed that he had his wallet and shaking his head, Yoongi sighed as he quietly said;

"Just go sit down."

After Jungkook nodded, he handed Yn Yoongi's wallet so that she could give it to him instead and after she did so, Yoongi motioned for her to get up for a second and after she did, he quickly put his wallet away in his front pocket of his jeans and then the two went back to sitting just how they were before and after Yoongi opened the first champagne bottle, he served Yn first and then himself and to his surprise, Yn quietly says;

"Well.. the truth is that I've never drank champagne or any alcohol.."

"Really? Well you're going to like champagne, it's like apple juice."

Yoongi says with a wink attempting to reassure Yn and after she nodded, she looked down at the drink in front of her and after watching Yoongi drink his glass of champagne, Yn took a small sip of her glass and after Humming in satisfaction at the cheery like flavor mixed in with the sweet sent the champagne smelled like, Yn quickly closing her eyes... she chugged the whole glass down.

"Kitten!"

"Hm?"

"You can't just-- you need to take your time while drinking, the glass nor the bottle are going to go anywhere."

Yoongi said with a chuckle as Yn started hiccuping due to her drowning down her first glass as if it was water.

Yoongi could only hope that she wasn't a lightweight.

- 30 minutes later -

After watching other people dancing on the dance floor while others were singing on stage, Yn smiled as she watched them all and she wanted to join but before she could even think of getting up, Yoongi quickly noticed what she was staring at and asked;

"Kitten?"

And instead of getting a response, Yn simply just pointed towards the Karaoke machine up on stage, making Yoongi smile a bit as he asked;

"You want to go sing?"

And after nodding, Yoongi gave her a worrying glance as he noticed that she was already tipsy as she was almost done her second glass of champagne.

"I don't think that's a good idea Kitten.. I mean... what if you get hurt?"

"I won't get hurt. I'll be fine, trust me Beloved."

Hearing Yn calling him Beloved again made Yoongi's heart beat but he tried not to think too much into it as this was a fake relationship so he shrugged it off and quickly said;

"Fine.. I'll let you go, as long as you don't get too crazy up there on stage and don't do anything too embarrassing.. there are a lot of people here."

After getting a yes from him, Yn cheered... and then gave him a quick peck on the cheek before getting up and grabbing his hand while saying;

"Come on Beloved, you can stand in the front and watch me perform!"

And before he could even do or say anything, Yn quickly dragged him away from the two boys that were sitting with them at the table and she smiled as she pulled Yoongi with her towards the small stage.

Meanwhile both Hoseok and Jungkook smiled and silently cheered as Yoongi was making progress with Yn.. even if it was through a fake relationship.