Chapter 32

Narrator's P.O.V
At Yn's sudden request, which sounded more like a stern order more than anything, Yoongi quickly agreed with her idea which made her smile as she nuzzled her face closer to his.

Now of course, Yn's sudden actions made the poor boy blush as he began to feel shy -- but he was also a bit confused. Was she just acting this way because of what happened to her or..
had she realized her feelings for Yoongi were stronger than just friends?

Although, Yoongi didn't understand why she was acting the way thay she was - but he wasn't in any way complaining.

He'd be a fool of he did.

- 10 minutes later -

After Hoseok and Jungkook finally came back to the group in Hoseok's car, Yoongi quickly rushed Yn and himself to the car and after Hoseok helped him get Yn inside the passenger side of the car, Yoongi fixed the blanket that was covering Yn's bruised body before carefully securing the seat belt around her. And after Yoongi asked her if she was alright, instead of responding with a yes or a no -- Yn gave him a quick smile before giving him an unexpected peck on his cheek.

[PAUSE: This sudden interruption was brought to you by your 🌌amazing🌌 Author saying:

THIS IS WHERE YN'S OBSESSION AND ATTACHMENT ISSUES START!!

Okay that's all, let's continue on with this story. 😌]

Her sudden action made Yoongi blush, which caused Yn to giggle at his cute face but when Yoongi was about to close the passenger side door, Yn immediately stopped giggling and frowned at him as she suddenly pulling one of her arm out of no where and grabbed a hold of his wrist as she asked in a worried tone;

"W-Where are you going Beloved?"

"Don't worry Kitten, I'm just going to tell Seokjin Hyung and Namjoon about your plan. I'll be right back-"

"I'll go with you-"

Yn said as she was about to undo her seat belt but before she could, Yoongi quickly pulled her hand a bit in order for her to face him and when she did, Yoongi said;

"No, no Kitten! You better stay here with Jungkook-"

"B-But--"

"Kitten.. I'll be right back."

Yoongi said as Yn tried to protest,  and seeing her face fall and noticing how her beautiful eyes had filled with tears, Yoongi could bear to leave her like that so he carefully leaned down and after he was face to face with her, Yn let out a whimper as she didn't want him to leave.

Couldn't he see how much she needs him right now?!

And trying to comfort her, Yoongi gently held her hand and after seeing that the tears were now flowing down her cheeks, Yoongi quickly wiped her tears away with his long sleeve as she held onto his hand even tighter as she said in a sudden timid tone;

"P-Please.. please don't leave me Beloved."

And after Yn tell him that she didn't want him to leave her -- Yoongi had to make a certain decision that he knew would either make or break the bond and the trust that the two had with each other.

So with slight hesitation, Yoongi carefully leaned down to her face, gently held her chin in his one hand, while still holding onto her other hand, and then he did it -- he kissed her.

And it takes Yn a couple of second's to peice together what was happening and after a moment, she melts into this soft and gentle kiss and after letting go of Yoongi's hand, she placed both of her hands on his face and began to kiss him back.

And although, their kiss only lasted a few seconds -- it felt like an eternity to the two lovebirds.

And after Yoongi pulled back from their sweet moment, he rested his forehead against hers and softly whispered;

"Now.. I promise I'll be right back and after you've had a nice, warm bath at home... we can get started with your plan, okay baby?"

Hearing Yoongi's new nickname for her made Yn smile as she wiped her tears away and nodded excitedly and after giving her a quick peck on the cheek, Yoongi quickly pulled away from her and after finally closing her passenger side door, Yoongi turned to Jungkook - who had just finished recording the whole thing - and suddenly changed his whole demeanor as he harshly said;

"You show that video to another other than your brother's -- and you're dead."

But Jungkook simply nodded before smiling as he knew that Yoongi wouldn't hurt him like that and after Yoongi cracked his own smile, he immediately rolled his eyes in annoyance when Jungkook started making kissing sounds with his hands intertwined. And after Jungkook was done with his teasing, Yoongi said in an actual stern tone;

"But seriously.. don't leave my baby alone until I come back, got it."

"Got it Hyung! Oh and congratulations-- Hopefully my Noona is better for you than a certain ex of yours."

Hearing Jungkook's tone when he said the last sentence made Yoongi scoff in annoyance as he gave his baby brother a quick glare before walking off towards Seokjin and Namjoon, who were currently beating up the leader of this whole group and after knocking him out unconscious, Yoongi came up to them and said;

"Hey! Make sure to tell the others boys to knock the other guys out before bring them into the van with their stuff-"

"Whoa, whoa and who's idea was this?!"

Namjoon asked as Seokjin was already picking up the guy after wrapping his arm over his shoulder and Yoongi glared at Namjoon as he said;

"My baby's and if you have a problem with it - say it to my face."

Suddenly Yoongi hid a smirk as he saw Namjoon's face turn from confusion to anger all within seconds -- all while Seokjin's face turned from confused to a happy as he was genuinely happy for the new couple.

And while Namjoon scowled as his eyes filled with rage at the thought of losing their bet, Seokjin quickly said;

"Well, you heard your Hyung Namjoon, let's get to work."

"But-"

"No buts -- Yoongi, take Yn home while Namjoon and I go tell the others about her plan."

After reluctantly nodding, Namjoon helped Seokjin carried one of the unconscious men towards their van while Yoongi quickly ran off towards Hoseok's car where Jungkook and Yn were.

And after he told Jungkook the same thing he told Seokjin and Namjoon, Jungkook quickly ran off to help his Hyungs with bringing in the 4 other men's soon-to-be-unconscious bodies into their van.. all while Yoongi got into the drivers side of the car with a happy Yn -- who immediately held onto his hand the second he sat down in his seat. And after making sure she was okay for the 100th time, Yoongi started the car and drove off with Yn holding his hand in hers all the way back home.