Chapter 8

"So.. that's it? You just accept that HE would be the one to take care of you?"

"Of course I did. I trusted him."

"What exactly did he do or say... that made you trust him?"

Miss Choi asked as she was genuinely curious and Yn smiled as she said;

"It was the way he looked at me."

"What?"

She asked and Yn started giggling at the thought of that moment, and then she softly said;

"When we were on his bed and he apologized to me... he looked at me with such sincerity in his eyes and when we held hands.. I felt a spark."

"Right..."

Miss Choi mumbled and then she cleared her throat as she asked;

"Now what happened after you said that? Did you get dressed or.. did you two take a shower together?"

"What makes you think that we took a shower together?"

"Well.. you only had your undergarments on and the shower was on-"

"That doesn't mean that we showered together."

"Then what happened?"

"After I thanked him, I asked him if I could take a shower.. WITHOUT him by the way, and he allowed it and told me that he would be waiting for me outside on his bed."

"And why would he be waiting for you?"

"Now what?! Are you assuming that he took advantage of me after I came out of the shower?!"

"Well.. you were raped-"

Miss Choi said and Yn face turned kinda dark again as she glared at Miss Choi and said in a stern tone;

"Not by him! My beloved would never do that to me."

Miss Choi simply nodded as she write down more notes and then asked;

"So what did happen after you got out of the shower?"

This question made Yn's dark face immediately light up as she started giggling again, and the only thing Miss Choi could think was: How can she be so deadly looking one minute and acting like a school girl the next?

"After I got out of the shower, I wrapped myself up in one of the spare towels that he let me borrow and after I finished drying my hair, I walked out of the bathroom and that's when I saw my beloved sitting on his bed, waiting for me."