Chapter 23

Narrator's P.O.V
After Namjoon said that, he left to his room, leaving Hoseok and Jungkook to watch Yn grabbing the first aid kit and the same wet cloth and bucket that she used on Yoongi before she was attacked.

And once she got everything set up, she practically dragged both Hoseok and Jungkook, who were holding her while they all walked down to the basement, and after Hoseok opened the door and started walking Yn down the stairs with Jungkook.. that's when Yn saw him.

Yoongi.. who's face was all cut up and bruised, was sitting in a chair in the center of the basement with shackles on both his wrists and ankles.

He hadn't looked up at the sound of footsteps coming in but instead remained seated and looking at his hands..

But that's when he heard her sweet voice saying his name;

"Yoongi!"

As Yn got out of Hoseok and Jungkook's grasp, she carefully ran the rest of the way down the stairs, and after she had carefully placed everything she had brought with her down next to him, she grabbed both of his hands in hers and started apologizing profusely, making Hoseok scoff as he made a barfing gesture to Jungkook but before he could react to that, Seokjin started to make his way down the steps, gesturing for the others to follow him  and soon.. all 6 boys were down in the basement.

After a while of watching Yn crying as Yoongi tried to comfort her, Namjoon cleared his throat and said;

"Clean his wounds."

Urging her to do what Namjoon said, Yoongi titled his head, gesturing for her to start and after she nodded, she quietly started with grabbing the cloth that she had dipped into water and started to wipe the blood from Yoongi's face and she apologized each time he winched, which made both Jimin and Taehyung roll their eyes as the group all stood there watching.

- 1 hour later -

After she had put ointment and a few bandages on his face, shoulder, chest, stomach and back, Yn quickly wiped her tears away as she had started to put everything away and after she had finished, she carefully grabbed his hands in hers and quietly started apologizing again, to which Yoongi simply responded to by squeezing her hands in and then he moved his right hand down her face and gently caressed it before wiping her tears away with his thumb.

Suddenly their moment is interrupted by the boys clearing their throats and Taehyung asking with a hint of disgust in his voice;

"Are you two done with.. whatever this is?"

And then Jimin added with a smirk on his face;

"Honestly Pup if you wanted to have some fun, you could have just came running to me-"

"That's enough!"

Namjoon loudly said, making the boys look on nervously, and with a heavy sigh, he ordered;

"Clean everything up and get out of here. Now."

At his words, Yn turned to him and said;

"No!"

"What-"

"I said No! I want to stay here with Yoongi!"