1

Before reading this story i advice for you to read the part 1 before this, so you can understand and you wont be confuse.

Again.

Please read the part 1 first before this.
Just go to my profile to see it.

Thank you.

**********************
(1)

It hurt.

It was so painful that I could barely breathe and felt sore all over.

A feeling of dizziness and nausea overcame me. I felt too weak to even lift my fingers.

Was I dead? Was I really dead?

All of a sudden, I heard footsteps approaching so I tried to lift my eyelids with great difficulty.

After I opened my eyes, all I could see was bright light.

This light was a bit different from mana.

I thought as I felt the sunlight.

I'm not dead. I survived...

I took a step out of the Door of Darkness.

It had been a long time since I'd seen anything. The bright light outlined the silhouette of a man.

I couldn't really see his face but I had a feeling I knew him.

'Blake...'

As soon as I realized that the man standing in front of me was Blake, I lost consciousness.

***

A warm light flowed into my body and the pain in my body gradually lessened. I felt as if I was peacefully lying in a beautiful meadow, basking under the warm sunlight.

How long had it been?

When I first went in through the Door of Darkness, I wandered around aimlessly, and eventually lost track of time.

My tired and wounded body continued to heal.

As I slowly opened my eyes, I saw a man with crimson eyes standing in front of me.

"...."

Who?

It was the man I saw when I came out of the Door of Darkness. I thought he was Blake.

But he wasn't.

He had silver hair, big crimson eyes, and a beautifully sculpted face.

His features were very similar to Blake's, but he wasn't Blake.

Unlike Blake, he was a man, not a cute boy.

So he couldn't be the cute Blake that she knew.

"You've woken up."

The man's voice was similar to Rakshul's.

Wait...was he really Blake?

His appearance certainly resembled Blake.

But this man was an adult and his aura was completely different from Blake.

And unlike Blake, his eyes were filled with emptiness.

He gave off a mysterious yet charismatic aura.

Just like Blake in the original novel.

No way....

While I was lost in my thoughts, the door opened suddenly and a man entered the room.

It was Edon.