31

I read a book about my restrictions in the library, but I could barely read it because I didn’t have my language ability.

The sentences were difficult, and it was mixed with a special language that was made with magic.

If I had my language abilities, I could’ve read it easily. But I couldn’t give up like this, I could ask Blake for help, find the imperial palace wizard, or come up with something else.

I was going to do my best to lift the restrictions and make sure to tell Blake the truth about me and Ser.

I thought meeting Ser would be the quickest way to end this, but she was blatantly avoiding me.

Moreover, she was even hostile when we met each other.

If I spoke to her, I might end up provoking her instead.

I closed the book and suddenly felt dizzy. 

I sat on the chair for a while and then got up.

I couldn’t keep being lazy like this. I needed to exercise. I should go for a light walk.

“Hello.”

While I was taking a walk alone, someone greeted me.

When I turned around, I saw that it was Jayden.

He bent down quickly and greeted me.

He was dressed in comfortable clothes and held a training sword in his hands.

I wrote to him,

— Are you still training?

He nodded after seeing my writing.

“Yes.”

A small break was given to the knights of the imperial palace before the founding day.

Of course, they continued to do their job but no formal training was conducted until the end of the founding day.

Jayden was still training even though everyone was taking a rest.

— You’re amazing!

I wrote to Jayden and he scratched his head in embarrassment.

“It’s no big deal. I’m trying harder because I’m not good enough.”

His words were excessively modest.

Even his seniors, who complained about his blunt attitude, acknowledged his skills. He was a top graduate of the knights academy, so it was natural that he must be really good.

— You’re being too modest.

I wrote again in my notebook, and he immediately denied it.

“No, I’m nothing compared to the Crown Prince.”

If Jayden says that, then Blake is recognized for his skills. Seeing that his efforts from an early age paid off, I felt as if I was the one being praised.

Suddenly, I heard Blake’s voice from behind.

“What are you two talking about so happily?”

He casually walked up to my side and held my hand tightly.

His attitude did not change even though a woman with the same appearance as Ancia appeared. However, I still had a question in my mind.

Why is he so nice to me?

Even if he wasn’t sure who was the real Ancia, it was much more likely for him to suspect Ser than me…

‘Jayden is training.’