15

The next day, Blake’s curse was lifted. He couldn’t believe it. He felt like it was all a dream.

I can stay with Ancia forever. That was the only thought that came to his mind clearly.

But the joy didn’t last long.

Once the curse was lifted, many things began to change. After preparing for the ball, he left the palace and moved to a palace in the center.

People said that Blake looked more handsome now.

He didn’t care. He only wanted to be with Ancia. Just having Ancia by his side was enough for him. He thought he’d be able to spend the rest of his life with Ancia when his curse was gone.

But reality wasn’t that simple. Many people attempted to drive a wedge between them.

Now that the curse had been lifted, the Crown Prince should carry out his duties. Blake knew that, but he still hated it.

He wanted to look mature in front of Ancia, however, he couldn’t stand it and ended up complaining, “All I need is Ancia. I only want to stay here with you. I don’t like other places. I like it here. I don’t want to leave…”

He didn’t want to leave Amoria Palace and only wanted to be with Ancia at Amoria Palace. He knew that he was being childish, but Ancia didn’t scold him.

“If we move to the Foren Palace, this place won’t disappear. We’ll come here often.”

“Are we going to come often?”

“Yes, let’s make this our own secret castle.”

Our own world.

He thought he was the only one who wanted that.

Ancia shone brightly and everyone liked her.

Ancia was the only one in Blake’s world but there were many people around her. He was happy when she thought of him. She was thinking the same thing as him.

The sentences of the curse had gone away but it’s power had not. His pain got worse after the door of darkness opened.

He was nervous. It wasn’t because he was afraid of being cursed again, but he was afraid that Ancia’s smile would disappear if the curse came back again.

Unfortunately, his fears came true and the curse that had disappeared resurfaced once more.

The pain engulfed his whole body.

Then, a bright light appeared. And he could see Ancia was about to disappear into the light.

“Ancia, no. Don’t go…”

“I’m going to lift the curse completely this time.”

“Don’t go. You can’t go.”

Ancia couldn’t leave. He felt that he’d never see her again if she disappeared like this.

Blake tried to stop her but the pain held him back.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be right back after I lift the curse, so please wait for me.”

Eventually, Ancia disappeared with the light.

Not long after she left, Blake’s curse lifted. His fever went down, and the dreary cursed sentences engraved in his body also disappeared completely.

The curse had really been lifted.

Blake could feel it. The curse of the goddess had disappeared. This time, it had been lifted for good. It wouldn’t reoccur ever again.