22

We went back to the palace in a carriage. The carriage stopped, but it wasn’t in front of the Palace of Forens.

“Okay, let’s go out.”

I nodded and got out of the carriage with Blake’s help. I looked at the Amoria Palace.

It’s been seven years…

When I was at the door of darkness, I didn’t know it would take so long for me to come back here.

I’ve been missing this place. I wanted to come here even after I left the door of darkness.

“Shall we go in?”

‘Yes.’

We went into the Amoria palace.

This place hadn’t changed much. It was as if the flow of time itself had stopped in here.

A thousand years ago, I used to live here. And after I died, Philip named this place “Amoria” meaning love.

Love. How ironic. What he felt towards me was not love.

It was a terrible place, but I missed this place because of the time I spent with Blake.

Therefore, the name “Amoria” given by Philip was meaningful to me.

This place was full of love and memories for me and Blake.

I looked around Amoria Palace, and Blake took off my mask.

“You look prettier without it. Don’t use it when you’re with me.”

‘Okay.’

I nodded in appreciation of his consideration for me.

We entered the glass greenhouse first. It was full of beautiful roses.

On the other hand, however, vegetables such as beans, peppers, perilla leaves, and pumpkins were also planted there and did not go well with the elegant atmosphere.

That was my work. I had planted vegetables in the greenhouse so I could eat fresh vegetables.

Blake had been growing those vegetables ever since I left.

I looked at those vegetables, then quickly turned my gaze away. If I cared about that, he would think that I was Ancia. He was already suspicious, so I had to be careful.

‘The roses are pretty.’

“Right? The vegetables have also grown well this year. You can go in and take a look if you want to.”

‘No, I like flowers.’

I fixed my gaze on the flowers and didn’t even glance at the vegetables.

The red roses were beautiful. When I was Ancia, Blake gave me many gifts, starting with a red rose. The flower crown made of roses was so pretty that I couldn’t bear to use it.

“What kind of flowers do you like?”

‘Roses. Red roses.’

Was it okay to tell him the truth? There were so many people who liked red roses.

“I like them too.”

He smiled.

After leaving the greenhouse, we walked together in Amoria Palace. Just like the greenhouse, the cauldron and furnace were still intact.

I thought it would be dusty since it hadn’t been used for a long time, but it was clean.

“This is a furnace from the east. My wife asked the blacksmith to make it. She loved to cook eastern food.”