Chapter Eighteen

"A simple mistake can change the way a person looks at you. Doing something that you're aware of without care isn't always what you need."-Anonymous

Sarah Hill

My breaths are coming out hot and heavy.

"Fuck, baby," I moan, my back arches from. There's a bit of saliva at the corner of his lips that are bright pink. I swear his pupils turn the darkest shade of green.

The mountain of hair that was in one place is now a mess. My eyes are afraid to look him in the eyes. He looks animalistic and ready for anything. It's thrilling.

Oliver breaks from the kiss first. I'm yearning for more. Oliver's attractiveness isn't going unnoticed.

"You're so beautiful and goddamn amazing," Oliver parts my lips to nibble the bottom. A bit of saliva still hangs.

"God, Oliver," I half-laughed.

"Leave me be," he says dramatically. I roll my eyes playfully. My hand goes to his hair. I rest my head back on my pillow.

Oliver waited for my words to go still. I wanted to keep myself less nervous. My heart thumps erratically. I heave a breath. I sit up a bit and nod.

"Go." My head moves to the side of me from the intrusion of his dick below me. Oliver moans into my ear from what he is feeling.

"Don't move anymore," I told him. He stills his pushing. His face is tight and jaw is locked. I can feel him twitching inside me. My pain tolerance is as low as the floor. This made it feel like the maximum level of pain.

"How are you doing?" Oliver rubs soft circles to my clit.

"Pain," I manage to say. He worriedly strokes my face with his other hand.

"Want me to pull out?" I shake my head. There is no way I am going to chicken out of this. I'm tough and I can do it. This is nothing difficult.

"God, I love my dick around your wet pussy." Oliver continues to push deeper when I gave him the okay. He keeps going until he went through my hymen. God damn, that stung. He feels himself go through it and stop immediately.

"Baby, are you good?" I hear him ask. I'm in my world of pain. There's a stinging that keeps getting worse. It hurts but him entering me hurt more. He took my hand that squeezed the sheets like a stress ball.

"Sarah," he calls my name. Everything comes back to me. I look at him. He asked if I was okay and I'm not.

How can I have sex and not follow through?
Wouldn't I be the biggest loser?

"That didn't hurt at all," I play it off cool. A small chuckle was added to sound believable.

I couldn't keep my breathing balanced. Oliver was about to believe me. That was until my voice cracked just as the tears usher down my face and wet his palm. The rest of him can barely fit and I'm a sobbing mess. I bring my face to kiss him and he wipes my eyes.

"You've got to talk to me when it hurts. I'm sorry, Sarah. It won't hurt for forever. Think about what I told you. Whenever you feel scared or I'm not here, think about the good memories," Oliver rubs my cheek. I can see only half of him inside of me.

The memories we had together play like a minute film. The time I fell in the leaves trying to hide from him along with the first time we slept in each other's arms. I keep that up until I let him move again.

Oliver continues rubbing my cheeks sweetly. His finger then presses on my clit to rub small circles diligently. The pain diminishes after a while. I let Oliver start moving. He spreads me apart some more. The new spots he hits are foreign feelings.