Chapter 10

Hello! I'm the new writer for this series, Koi! The ori writer couldn't finish this so she asked me if I could help.

She doesn't like leaving things unfinished but she was determined to close this story hehe.

Most of the chapters were already planned out before her sudden disappearance so the story won't change too much.

There will be a difference in writing styles, but I hope you enjoy this!

~~~

"Man, today was exhausting," Oikawa whined as the group made their way home, "We're on break! We're supposed to be having fun! Not being cooped up that the gym."

"Shut it, you were the one who said that we should be training for the upcoming practice match!"

Taiji rolled her eyes at her friends, how they always fought was nothing new to her, but how they still had energy after a long day was a miracle.

"Shhhh, shut your mouths," She swatted at the jokingly, "Even the crickets aren't as noisy as you." 

"Tai-chan, why must you hurt me this way," Oikawa cried dramatically, leaning on the manager, "I'm wounded,"

"Get off me you oaf," She pushed him away, "You're sweaty and heavy and that's a horrible combo,"

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes at them, the obliviousness painful to watch.
"Get a room," He groans,

"You first."

~~~

The practice match with a group from college finished up with everyone laughing at Oikawa's comments, the groups slowly dispersing.

"Say, our manager seems preoccupied," Maki nudged his fellow third years, "I'll bet you lunch if you can guess what she's thinking."

Matsun folded his arms, "Probably something about the match."

"Nah, I think she's probably hungry,"

Oikawa stretched, "She's probably worried about that Shrimpy and Tobio, apparently they got into a fight the other night and their manager called her."

The rest were confused, "How did you know?"

The captain shrugged nonchalantly, "She makes that face when she's worried, can't you see it?"

The rest of the group shared knowing smiles, of course, Oikawa would know, wouldn't he?

A bit of a filler chapter before we get into the real stuff! The old writer already wrote some of the chapters so I don't think I'll be writing much hehe.